Couples at a strip club?

Some guys were talking about this at work today.

who's been with their partners to a strip club?

not sure how my wife would feel about it somehow.

Weve always wanted to do this but couldnt find a club in Amsterdam and then found out when we moved, that our town has one so we finally went together a month back.

We were the only couple in there too! The rest of the club was single men or groups of guys. I didnt mind but the dancers were afraid to approach us and when one did she was suprsed we were there and at how i didnt mind him looking at them/her.

I had two dances whilst he watched, me and her had some fun teasing him. Id do it again too.

I have been a couple of times to a strip club with my ex when we were going out.

The first time we went as a group as it was one of our mates birthdays. So we werent the only couple and I didnt feel strange at all due to the fact I had female friends there aswell as my partner.

I actually enjoyed it and had a good time and we went back on our own the next time. I am not sure how I would of felt going on our own for the first time ever. I might of felt abit out of my comfort zone and everyone staring but going with other people I didnt notice any of that and it put my mind at rest to go again.

I dont know wether you could arrange a group to go as a birthday or something. Might ease your wife into it to eventually go on your own together.

I used to work in a strip club, couples came in quite a lot. I know a lot if girls felt weird about it but I found in general couples were a lot more chilled out and much happier customers than anyone else.

I went earlier this year with my husband. I decided to spice things up by wearing no underwear and a short skirt. The dancer ended up playing with my private parts, much to hubbys delight. The sex in the hotel after made it all worthwhile.

scotwife wrote:

I went earlier this year with my husband. I decided to spice things up by wearing no underwear and a short skirt. The dancer ended up playing with my private parts, much to hubbys delight. The sex in the hotel after made it all worthwhile.

Sounds hot!

we have been a few times but mostly to the more well known clubs in london.

we have always had a great time and you get the impression the girls like to see couples there.

my wife is totally straight sexually( so wouldnt indulge) but she finds other females attractive and is always commenting on ladies so found the whole experince very exciting and stimulating. she also likes to see me flirted with which of course the girls are v good at!

we will probably go again xmas time xxx

A lot of couples go and I don't think many of the dancers mind. I'd feel ok about going but I'm not really too fussed.

Been to several in the Arab quarter in Bangkok with the OH, all as part of the culture of the city as guests of locals.

The shows were amazing, the girls looked great and if you could ignore the market part it was an excellent experience.

One of the funniest moments was when I was engaged in conversation by a drunk american who was then gob smacked when he realised the woman next to me was the OH(very western) and not a thai girl!!! His reaction was amazing.

Not quite the same, but we have been to L'Extasia swinger club in SW France where girls employed by the management strip and pole dance nude, then have sex on stage with hunky young guys. The women in the audience all seemed to enjoy it - R certainly did. Don't think we'd go to a normal strip club though.

I have been with an ex. I even bought him a dance. We went with a group of people on a trip away. Was fun at the time, but my current partner hates strip clubs so he will never do it.

scotwife wrote:

Well done Scotwife.

An exquisit example of planning ahead, and keeping everyone happy at the same time.

This is the sort of initiative which has to be saluted !

Outstanding work ! 10/10

1 Like

Not a strip club, but the first show we saw in las vegas was an all female strip show. I was the one who suggested it and picked one that was aimed at couples. It had a bit of singing, and comedy thrown in but was mainly for guys! The first part was three women in a bed wearing just skimpy thongs and spanking each other, rubbing each other etc.

Im straight but i found the whole experience great. When we got back to the hotel room we were both really turned on by it!

Mine and my OH's first date was a meal and then a strip club, since then we have been to quite a few and always try to find one when we are on a night out. She normally has as many dances as I do. One place in Manchester did I cool VIP package where we got our own room and two dancers each at the same time. Was a pretty awesome night :)

Yep did it a couple of times, had a blast, wife enjoyed it as something she could always say shes done, got a few couple dances and then got some alone in front of me.... and one alone..I never asked what went on, that's her secret

We have been to a strip club, neither of us had private dances though. Was interesting but not something I particularly want to do again, we were the only couple there I think but the girls didn't seem particularly surprised. We have been to a few burlesque shows though and they're great. There's a local one nearby that happens every month or so but also for my birthday a few years back we stayed in London and went to the Wam Bam Club which was absolutely brilliant... maybe you could suggest a burlesque show first?

Went to one in soho. We had a great time, got lots of attention the minute we walked in! We were being offered half price lap dance, for both of us at same time :-)

Only went once, but we both enjoyed it. Not for everyone i think, and pretty sure the one we went to didn't see a lot of couples.

Also, it made us insanely horny and we couldn't wait to get home haha!

Happy tuesday everyone :-)

I would love to go to one with hubby, either a strip club, or a live sex show.

Or even a dungeon! Only go watch, I think I'd freak out too much if I was to join in.

It's nice to read other peoples' experiences with this. I've always wanted to go to a strip club with my partner but find the idea a bit intimidating because of how it's quite unknown and I worry that it won't be how I've imagined it all this time. Maybe one day we'll end up going... We have tonnes of clubs in the town we've moved to but somehow still haven't got the courage yet.

Are clubs happy to see couples enter and do the women get naughty when dancing for another woman i.e. More touching