Couples, do you catch each other masturbating?

Me and the boyfriend moved in together middle of last summer so have been living together for over 6 months now. It seems like I get less privacy now and he's walked in on me masturbating a good few times aleady when I thought I had some time to myself. He thinks its a big turn on and hilarious but sometimes being caught in the middle of a wank or with a dildo in you is not exactly what you had in mind. Couples, do you manage to find your quiet time or have you walked in on each other from time to time?

Ive never caught my husband and hes never caught me. Hes phoned when ive been doing it. Hes at work allday where as im at home so I do get a some time to myself so its probably easier for me than for my husband. I know he would love it if he caught me.

Like Just Tease Me, I work away from home all day and my wife has more time at home. We are both day sex type of people and usually most up for it from 10am for a few hours. This is when she would find the time to have some alone time. I would really love to catch her and I'm sure it would end up in a very steamy session. Steph&Mike, do you usually turn solo play in to a sex session or does the moment go? Mutual masturbation is on LH's 2019 recommended bucket list. Definitely worth a read. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2019/01/08/sexy-new-years-resolutions-couples/

We we first got together my husband demonstrated how he masturbated. I then showed him how I do it. Due to this we have no hang ups about being caught. We occasionally play with ourselves whilst watching each other which is quite a turn on. Everyone needs to masturbate sometimes so why feel embarrassed? Just embrace it as part of your intimate sex life.

We don't catch each other we watch each other. More fun that way.

Yes we mutual masturbate a lot. Either as part of our foreplay or just, why not! Its great fun.

neither, we been together 3yrs hes at work when i get to, he says he doesnt because he has me

Just Tease Me wrote:

Yes we mutual masturbate a lot. Either as part of our foreplay or just, why not! Its great fun.

Same here, we both find watching each other a big turn on.

We've never caught each other but she masturbates for me a lot. I adore watching her do it.

I think mutual masterbation is a great turn on and should be tried out with kissing and naughtiness talk Regards raff X

I have never caught the wife. But I masterbated next to her in bed the other night when she would not finish me off

Yes. If I find him doing it, I'll take over if I want to (he'd always prefer me doing it to him), otherwise he'll finish himself off.

If he finds me, I'll tell him whether I want him to take over or to just watch. Either way after I've had an orgasm, he's likely to end up licking me out these days.

Never done this but it would be amazing...... I've regularly fantasised about going into a room and finding the OH's toy, like dripping or covered in juice, just sat innocently on the side or something..... I think I'd have a sneaky taste!

If I walked in on it....... crikey - I'd have exploded there and then!