Couples game to keep things spontaneous

Hi all

I have been thinking of playing a game with my partner, where we both hide notes with sexual favours/ demand around the house

some easier than others to find

any ideas or suggestion what to put on some ??

You could simply put things such as:
Walk around with no underwear on.
Perform oral on me.
Spank me!
Fuck me now! Hard!
Obey my every command for the rest of the day.

Oh the list could go on.......
This has given me an idea now! X

Thank you

Play in front of me

Love this idea!... id number them and do something like this......
1. Kiss on the cheek
2. Snog me 3 times in the next 10 mintutes
3. Kiss my neck
4. Take off your top
5. Take off your bottoms etc etc....
Then move onto more foreplay - perform oral, bend over & wait for me here, make yourself orgasm using a certain toy etc... you could take it in turns who writes the notes...hope this have given you some good ideas....xx

We are on holiday for the next couple of weeks and looking for naughty games, dares and ideas to put sexy spark into the holiday and have loads of fun.

This is a great idea!

Love to here anymore ideas people have.

Cheers.

How about naughty messages and pictures to follow on whatsapp

Sounds a fun idea because if one on each bit bof paper you don't know which others going to find and adds to surprise maybe though one of you hides notes and partner finds and does over a couple of days then swap - any not found in time limit by either partner should be done as a surprise when found mmmm

I was thinking off doing 10 - 15 each and when one is found hiding another so the game just keeps going

Games did not receive any significant attention or add to spontaneous activity - the old fashioned hug or kiss in the hallway does help. And of course the dishes/honey-do list...... ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

How about a treasure hunt, you find a clue then you get a cryptic clue to go and find the next clue. Each clue has it own rewards, the more clues you find the better the prize.

Done this years ago with wifey with her Xmas presents, had her running all over the house and garden looking for her presents, with of course the last one being the BIG (most expensive) she loved it. And if I remember correctly I got my rewards later!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Some great ideas 👍

What's made the list of demands and favours so far?

You could also try giving each other sex cheques/tokens that can be 'redeemed' for whatever is written on it, e.g. One steamy shower, play time in whatever area you choose.

Love the idea, you could hide toys , blind folds etc.. with the notes, or write a sexual position to try on some of the notes (a good way to try something different), we played a game of honey pot, where my partner left a note on the honey which was sitting on the bench and it said she was waiting for me in bed and I had to find where she had hid the honey with my nose and mouth, she had put some drops of honey on her body and I had to find them and suck it off her, she put some on her lips, neck, boobs, thighs and the last one.. well that's my spot to keep secret. So you could leave a note on the honey jar and suggest this game on the note. Each note could leave to a hint of the next note once the task on the note has been performed. To ensure it lasts longer you could set a time limit on how long the task is to last, helping to delay Orgasm.

Various things u can do ( some great stuff so far)

Grab bag: a selection of sex toys in a pillow case, along with some household items.
Take turns on blindly selecting an item, that item has to be used on partner or u?
Up to you what level - internal /external, u get the idea

Truth or dare (always a classic)
Mix drinking shots in with the cards, and ask a few daring questions. Getting tipsy always gets things heated.

Kiss 2 sexual parts
Run naked down the garden
Make love or foreplay with curtains open - light on or off
Pass a shot to partners mouth from your mouth
Give oral with a mint in your mouth
Give oral outside in garden
Take partners phone into another room and take 3 naughty photos - partner can't look until at work next day
How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth and give oral?
Write 1-10 on your body, go for a meal and partner has to find those numbers before you get home!

I have around 200-300 of these dares, shout out if you want more?
Think of your own too - I did, Google it. Imagination works best!

Ha ha ha, my mind is in hysterics at the thought of the wrong people finding notes in forgotten places such as give me a blow job or tan my ass lol.

Modo wrote:

Ha ha ha, my mind is in hysterics at the thought of the wrong people finding notes in forgotten places such as give me a blow job or tan my ass lol.

I also thought about this for when we have friends or family stay...would be rather embarassing ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

so going to make a list of dare and location so we can collect them up when needed.