Couples in the same room!

Yes we have done a fair few times though sometimes it turned into threesomes and foursomes but mainly just us enjoying couple time with other couples enjoying theirs ❤️

Aims85 wrote:

Yes we have done a fair few times though sometimes it turned into threesomes and foursomes but mainly just us enjoying couple time with other couples enjoying theirs ❤️

That sounds the way to break the ice 😀

Attic Derby?

Would both love to try it, but never had the oppurtunity. Don’t think my BF would be as open minded

I find this such a turn on watching other people having sex and being watched by others, I would be a no sharing tho too 😁

Have really been thinking of this a lot lately.We’ve enjoyed threesomes in the past and talked about being involved with another couple. The thought of it is really turning me on!

I’ve done it I a tent before .... to be honest it just excited us more knowning someone could be listening or watching.

1 Like

Done in it in the past never led to a full on threesome or foresomes but did once had my ex’s best friend watch us while using a rabbit then she licked my ex out after I cum in her.

It’s definitely on my bucket list. No sharing though.

At a club yes and we love it. Not sure if it’s something we’d enjoy with people we see on a regular basis

1 Like

We did it in a tent every night during a two week holiday.

The couple we were with commented on our night time activities each morning. We just smiled.

My girlfriend spoke to me alone after a couple of days and said our noises were very erotic and it turned her on but her partner was not happy and said to her “they’re not at it again”. Apparently he seemed intimidated and put off his game by us. We continued our nightly fun and ignored them.

My girlfriend told me after the holiday, when on a girls night out that she had masturbated most nights and said her now ex-boyfriend was useless in the sack.

1 Like