Couples in the same room!

Me and a close friend have discussed having sex with are wives in the same room (which we think they will be up for) strictly no sharing! Has anyone had any experiences of this?

1 Like

Yes, something we both did when younger and single, with friends. It can be very erotic when you get over the initial shyness. We share these days.

2 Likes

Yes, we've done this a number of times. Two sides of the same bed, two ends of the same sofa. as Peakcouple said, can be very erotic and a lot of fun.

As long as you agree the boundaries and everyone knows what they are and sticks to it, there should be no problem.

We are going to try this but at a local club. Everyone talks about how important boundaries are and having in place hard limits (excuse the pun). Very exciting but ever so nervous. Lovely to read how much fun people have with it. X

Did this when at uni. We went to a party and one room was blacked out with no light or window and down a dark corridor. Word soon go around so we went to investigate. At first we were just kissing but it soon became apparent that other things were going on in the room. It was such a turn on that one thing led to another. 😀

Did this when at uni. We went to a party and one room was blacked out with no light or window and down a dark corridor. Word soon go around so we went to investigate. At first we were just kissing but it soon became apparent that other things were going on in the room. It was such a turn on that one thing led to another. 😀

1 Like

Yes done this a few times s big turn on I think

Done this a couple of times at a club..........very liberating..once you get over the initial nerves of 'performing' with others present.....

2 Likes

Yes, built up to it with close friends, is great fun when linked to a truth or dare game, as forfeits, have visited a club to try , but not achieved it yet.....but maybe next visit, as said before know your boundaries and can be very satisfying and does your imagination the world of good LOL

a great way to live out those thoughts, and pillow talks :)

Yes in my younger days at home and in the car, Its fun and adds more excitement.

1 Like

Sound very exciting

1 Like

Try it guys! We had talked about it and then last weekend went to a fairly local club very nervously, having only been once before. Had a few drinks and got chatting to other couples, everyone was very nice and we all skinny dipped in the pool, then hot tub, before we went to a play room with another couple. We went to a large open room and got busy on a massive bed, then I noticed others had turned up and were watching - it was a real turn on for us and the two watching couples got so horny they both started, in the end there were four couples all going for it, 3 on the bed and one in an armchair. We loved the thought that others watching us were so turned on, it was very sexy. That'll happen again soon! :)

1 Like

Yes we have done, this... out for a night with friends, few drinks, our mates started flirting then fondling each other which got us seriously turned on we went to a different part of the lounge and I gave my hubby a blow job as the other couple were doing the same this then led to full sex we repeated this a few other times in the following weeks before ending up in a no swapping foursome on the same bed but with plenty of touching each other’s partners, we then ended up at a swinging club where we took the next step and have been swinging for a number of years and both love it

This is one fantasy on my bucket list and something I'd love to try out. But where's my nearest club..............

1 Like

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

This is one fantasy on my bucket list and something I'd love to try out. But where's my nearest club..............

Register on Fabswingers, then there's a list of club reviews for every region - you'll find a few are close to you. If you're in the SE we may bump into you :)

XAndyX wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Register on Fabswingers, then there's a list of club reviews for every region - you'll find a few are close to you. If you're in the SE we may bump into you :)

"Bump" literally ? :)

Would both love to try it, but never had the oppurtunity. Thinking about going to a local club to get over initial nerves.

Try it if you get the chance. This is one off the bucket list I can’t wait to try. Any thoughts on sharing?

1 Like

Not for me I’m afraid.

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

XAndyX wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

"Bump" literally ? :)

If we're all lucky! ;)