Couples toys

What would be an upgrade from a bullet vibrator. Only used during sex she has no interest in masturbation. What do you use and why what works for you both. Did think a cock ring vibrating but I can’t be fully taken

1 Like

What are you looking to achieve from it? Are you looking for something to use during penetrative sex or during foreplay/outercourse? Are you looking for something to use purely on her or both of you at the same time?

If you’re looking for something during penetrative sex a vibrating cock ring would be great.

If it’s for clitoral stimulation maybe a mini wand? Can be used alone or during penetrative sex :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would say that a magic wand is such a great vibrator for couple as it’s super fun to use whilst you are fucking. I love being fucked from behind in doggy whilst holding this on my clit. Amazing orgasm!!!

5 Likes

Both to be honest

Not really sure which of my questions you are answering there.

There are a couple of Lovehoney guides that you might find useful if you’re not sure what all the different types of toy are:

Beginner’s Guide to Sex Toys

Beginner’s Guide to Vibrators

And sex toy kits can be a good way of trying out a few different things before deciding whether to invest in a swisher version of something. :+1: