couples vibrating cock ring?

Anyone know how to use these? We've used cock rings before that go around his balls as well as his penis but not sure how we use this.

Help!

Hello, welcome to the forums!

We have a guide explaining how to use a vibrating cock ring here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-use-a-vibrating-cock-ring/

Hopefully it will help to give you a few ideas on how to get started. There's information about the best positions in which to use them and a video too.

I hope this helps. I'm sure some of our lovely Community members will be able to offer some extra information too. :)

Gem Xx

Thanks for reply but it says that link doesn't exsist anymore

Here it is again. How to use a vibrating cock ring - Hopefully it should work, it seems fine our end but I'm no good with techy glitches.

But, just incase it isn't working...

Some of the best positions to use include her-on-top (cowgirl) and missonary, since they give most access to the clitoris and therefore provide the most stimulation.

Using a little water-based lubricant helps too, a little extra texture goes a long way. It gives more pleasure to the man at the base of his shaft and lets the vibrator move more easily on the other partner too.

It's always good to experiment too, to find out what works best for you as a couple.

I hope this helps. :-)