Couples vibrator, which to choose?!

Hi guys! I'm hoping you can help me out. I am very, very intrigued by couples vibrators that can be used during sex, such as the we-vibe but have no idea which brand or model is best.
They all have very similar star ratings. I've had a read through the reviews and I'm still not sure.
A little bit of info about us incase it makes a difference to your suggestions. My partner is on the larger side. I really enjoy more of a constant vibration when it comes to clitoral stimulation, and have a rather temperamental g-spot unfortunately, but I'm really hoping a toy like this could help me with that and I could start enjoying blended orgasms.
So any opinions would be very welcome, especially from somebody who has experience of more than one brand/model. I'd hate to spend such a large amount of money and not feel like I'd got my moneys worth haha!
Thanks 😁

Hi,

If your partner is on the larger side then I’d recommend a couples vibrator that doesn’t have a ton of girth, as in our experience, the girthier models have been uncomfortable for him during use and a couple have even felt like they were scraping my partners penis which was not fun for either of us.

We had success with the Tiani 3 from Lelo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37715

But I’ve read a few positive reviews of the We-Vibe Match https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39536 from people with similar circumstances and preferences to mine and my partners. We-Vibe tend to have better or stronger vibrations than Lelo so I’d be tempted to look at their options first if power is an important factor to you.

The only thing I would say about these vibrators is that they can be hit or miss unfortunately and there’s no guarantee they will work for you and your partner. I see them as similar to rabbit vibes as not only do they have to match up with your internal and external anatomy in order to work but they have to be comfortable for your partner too. I have had more luck using a high powered clitoral vibrator and using positions where my partner can have best access to my g-spot than I have with the several couples vibes that I’ve tried but we’re all different 🙂

Thank you very much for your advice!
I was thinking the same, something with too much girth won't be a good choice.
I've looked at both the items you've suggested and they both look nice and sound good. I feel like the match might be better for me as I would prefer something with stronger vibration like you said.
That is something I've considered I'm just hoping I'll find one that does work for us both. It will be a while before I purchase any of these because the reviews vary so much and a lot don't have many reviews hence this post. Then again as you've said yourself there's so many aspects to consider with a toy like this, even when I do take the plunge it still might not work out.
Thanks again for giving me you opinion, much appreciated!
Have a good day!