Couples vibrators

Hi,
I’ve been looking at couples vibrators. Look like they might get in the way a bit? Do they chafe? My wife is quite tight (lucky me!), do they take up much space when inserted??
Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

2 Likes

We have this one.
Very good design, doesn’t interfere too much and means my wife can enjoy sex more as she needs clit stimulation over penetration.

We have tried a few designs now and this is the best one we have.

3 Likes

We’ve tried a few and my wife had always been disappointed by the fit (they keep falling out) and the vibrations (too buzzy) so she just slides a bullet onto her clitoris and has a wonderful time while I’m inside her.

3 Likes

I have a couple of these type of toys. My preferred one is the mon ami couples massager, its extremely comfortable and works really well for me and my husband.

3 Likes

We have used some of the C-shaped vibes as well as vibrator/ring combos and have never found any that provide much enhancement - the wearables never seem to hit the right spot and handhelds are tougher to maneuver during intercourse.

The only vibrator-adjacent toys that wifey enjoys adding during intercourse are her Womanizer Pro40 and We-Vibe Melt - as far as actually providing something her fingers can’t do as effectively. The Melt is especially effective and fits almost regardless of positions. The Pro40 is actually her favorite, but it is tougher to use with a partner.

3 Likes

You could try a vibrating cock ring if you’re after sensations for her clitoris.

1 Like

Oh, yeah - that’s what I meant by vibrator/ring combos. Don’t know why I couldn’t come up with the right names. We’ve had several and still haven’t found one that’s right. Haven’t had one that lands in the right spot, or doesn’t have enough power, or some that wife didn’t like the feel of it getting grinded into her pubis.

1 Like