Couples who masturbate together?

We like to watch each other doing that it is a turn on

4 Likes

We both like watching each other, but as others say, more often than not develops into sex!

10 Likes

We love to. As others have said it tends to lead on to other things but thatā€™s the fun. He likes to kneel down between my legs and watch up close. Especially if Iā€™m wearing stockings as heā€™ll stroke himself on them. Even just the thought of him playing gets me going as does the thought of me for him so when one of us is working we generally keep the other informed.

12 Likes

Agree. I think we all have concern for @Justthe2ofus2007 .

My wife and I happily wank together and tell the other if we have got one past the other.
My wife will come in to the room while Iā€™m wanking , sit on the bed and just talk to me about general things.
I love watching her slide a finger in to herself and slowly rub her clit. We lie at opposite ends of our bed and watch each other as a fore play.

6 Likes

We like to get dressed up in sexy lingerie and do this kind of thing, we also like to talk about our fantasies during it.
I (L) will use my vibrator and he(D) will wank while we discuss doing things like spanking

3 Likes

We definitely do and we really enjoy it. We do it together, usually in the bedroom and often before bed. We also both wank on our own and if we walk in on each other it is no problem.

3 Likes

We both still live with parents so masturbating together and often over video is sometimes ou only option.

1 Like

@gman80

We both do tooā€‹:+1:

I would LOVE to watch my wife masturbate but whilst she lets me pleasure her she doesnā€™t like performing solo in front of me. Sheā€™s never expressed an interest in seeing me masturbate but I would if she asked

3 Likes

Weā€™ll masturbate together as part of foreplay before touching and doing things together. She wonā€™t just play with herself for me but has requested me to jack until completion which she seems to enjoy. Not happened much but surprised me. She wanted me to shoot on her.

4 Likes

We do. Sheā€™ll usually do it mid-session, Iā€™ll do it for her sometimes during her bad week.

We regularly masturbate together and alone. We both like to masturbate and either video or tell the other what we are doing. We have also masturbated ourselves in the morning and the last one to cum has to go and make a drink.

3 Likes

LOL thatā€™s a mean trick. :joy_cat:

1 Like

@Serpentwand I donā€™t always win.

Iā€™d be quite happy to make the drinks. :coffee:

1 Like

Like a number of respondents have said, we will on occasion watch each other masturbate, as it is a good learning experience as to what is enjoyable. Other times we will play with each other either as a prelude to full sex or just as an intimate act in itself. If we are feeling adventurous outdoors, it is quite often we will pull into a layby and start with mutual masturbation as foreplay. We of course also have solo sessions when either one of us is feeling particularly horny.

2 Likes

We do on occasion watch each other masturbate, and will often start a session by masturbating each other, that invariably leads on to sex. We also have solo sessions!

3 Likes

We love to do it.
Iā€™ll use my womanizer on myself while masturbating him.
Heā€™ll use his fingers me while Iā€™m masturbating him.
Heā€™ll use one of my dildos on me, while Iā€™m masturbating him, or if I use the dildo on myself, heā€™ll use his fingers on my clit.

3 Likes

This is something we do a lot of especially on a weekend morning. Masturbating together really gets me aroused especially when i get my hands on him :eggplant::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes