Couples who masturbate together?

As a married couple we still both like to masturbate frequently, my wife especially. At least a few times a week if one of us gets the urge we will go and masturbate together or just watch each other if just one of us is in the mood. We are both very open about this and like to watch each other any time. Any other couples into the same?

12 Likes

Yes most definitely

Me and my ex used to do it together or watch like you say! She used to talk dirty to me about me fuckin certain friends of hers and told me to picture it as I was playing with myself! She was really rude haha nothing like the prude I’m with now :joy::man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

My partner and I do this pretty frequently. I have a significantly higher sex drive than him and it’s usually our way around keeping me happy when he’s not up for it or isn’t up for round 2. He’s someone who likes knowing his partner is feeling pleasure and also likes the sounds I make so it works out well for both of us.

5 Likes

Couples who masturbate together, stay together…! :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Oh yeah definitely, he likes to watch me using my vibrating dildo and playing with my clit at the same time, and he’s masturbating while watching me, then most of the time he’ll take over playing with my clit and he’s still masturbating. Then it’ll turn into the most amazing hot mind blowing sex

5 Likes

That’s a yes from us too - although my lovely wife needs to be in the mood to put it all on show. That being said, I find it the most exciting and arousing when she’s playing with herself under the covers and I’m just watching her facial expressions and imagining what’s going on. That said - a few minutes later we tend to be moving on from masturbation! Or she’ll be happy for me to see what’s going on down there…but usually it’ll end up transitions to me giving her oral or straight to sex…

I’m happy either way!

5 Likes

Yes definitely. It’s something we both like to do. Sometimes we masturbate together and sometimes one of us watches the other but either way it’s a very intimate and enjoyable experience.

6 Likes

It’s always difficult to leave it just at masturbation though isn’t it! It inevitably leads onto something else!

3 Likes

We’re similar here…it’s always been a dream…but my OH only started feeling confident in doing it in the last year. Now it’s a regular thing…helped particularly by the Matric Wand which we both can’t enough of. It doesn’t always have to end with orgasm…but is always a lovely intimate experience.

4 Likes

Last night, a friend of mine on a video conference came out with the fabulous phrase “Those who wank together stay together”. Total nonsense, but made me smirk.

3 Likes

We tend to start wanking eachother and switch to sorting ourselves to finish

6 Likes

Yes definately. We don’t do it regularly but we do every so often. I just think it’s so special

2 Likes

We never used to one time but it kinda just happened one night, OH was asleep, I was wide awake and couldn’t sleep and decided to have a quiet play and try and not wake him.

About 15 minutes in he wakes up, sees me masturbating and guess it got him excited and he joined in, no words were spoken at all.

But seeing him joining in was a huge turn on for me.

5 Likes

I don’t want to start a “thing” here or spoil the atmos of the thread, but… Jeezus H, love!!! Can you not hear how completely f*cked-up that is? …how chillingly sinister? You’re an ADULT, hun: it’s YOUR BODY, and that’s a private relationship in which no-one else has any right to interfere or dictate, including him. Being married to him doesn’t make you his property.

I know I’m at risk of offending you here, but I can’t just bite my tongue and pretend that what’s happening to you is anything like normal or healthy: over the past several months we’ve all heard, in detail, your accounts of his increasingly bizarre and disturbing behaviour. We can all see what’s going on and recognize the tell-tale signs of abusive manipulation, oppression and control, and we’re all VERY worried for your safety.

There - I’ve said my piece. As you were, everyone…

18 Likes

I totally agree.

3 Likes

Love to watch the miss and she loves to watch me we can only do this when the kids are sleeping or gone

I would much rather watch my wife masturbate to orgasm than come myself. I absolutely love watching her come time after time.

2 Likes

Justthe2ofus … damn I can’t believe your hubby does not like watching you touch and play with yourself … I would love it massive turn on

100% with you there rockstar - id be happy if my
Missus wanted to wank every day just so I could watch her face…sadly , unlike me she’s not a daily wank person :frowning: