Couples who shower together

Our shower only accommodates one body at a time. The few times we both tried to squeeze in there was dangerous and neither of us are large people.

Not to mention if you get shower wash in areas where it stings like ouch! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ours is over the bath so Generally wash eachother bit of fondling and kissing, then move on to bedroom/another area of the house :wink:

3 Likes

If we are in the shower together then usually a handjob or blowjob, or sex with me behind her.
If she is in the bath I sometimes get a BJ :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Usually only attempt this when we get a spacious hotel shower or wet room. I actively look for these now when booking :joy:

5 Likes

I rarely shower/bathe alone, as I prefer company. So mostly we just wash each other, even though there’s plenty of playing around.

1 Like

This is what I was going to say :joy: We both get cold because we have to take turns under the water :shower:

I don’t like sex in the shower because it’s slippery and cold, and he’s a foot taller than me, so it’s hard to manage :thinking:

2 Likes

Usually just foreplay before sex elsewhere, some kissing, oral and hand stuff then off to somewhere else to finish

2 Likes

Occasionally in this house but the new house we are putting specific thought into the bathroom design for shower sex.

4 Likes

@Holly_Love . Yes MrsLwill is a lot shorter than me, so standing doggy in shower cubicle is tricky . Usually a hand job , BJ or licking out, while trying not to drown.

3 Likes

I think they’re listening to us… this was in todays email (finally getting emails!)
How to have sex in the shower

2 Likes

Just wash and talk. We generally only shower together if we want to carrying on talking!

1 Like

Wife joined me in the shower this morning, started with washing eachother things got very hot
Wife then started giving me a handjob then totally surprised me by getting on her knees and giving me a blowjob until she made me cum and she swollowed :sweat_drops:
It’s been awhile since both of them have happened

3 Likes

@Hubby.and.Wife

I often give my OH a blowjob in the shower, love the taste of him
I do play with myself while giving him pleasure, we both often orgasm together, if not quite often him cumming in my mouth gets me off instantly
Love it x

2 Likes

@Hornywife1

I will be honest I haven’t giving hubby a blowjob to the finish in a long time as I didn’t really like the taste, but this may have changed as it wasn’t as bad as I remember lol
I do feel generally bad as hubby’s always giving me oral, but things may change for him now x

3 Likes

@JoCat … well there you go… walls ( or computer servers) have ears. :joy:

2 Likes

@AJSTAR

I know exactly what you mean!:boom::scream:.

Many’s the time Mrs H has been extra generous with the shower gel as a lubricant prior to hand job.

1 Like

We removed our bath, extended the bathroom space to make room for a spacious walk-in shower.

It was the best move we made as now we have plenty of room to indulge in all kinds of slippery mutual fun together under the shower.

I usually stand behind her as she leans forward and positions one arm against the shower wall.

She particularly enjoys me soaping and massaging her boobs before giving her other intimidate areas similar treatment whist simultaneously giving me a handjob.

This is usually a prelude to rear entry sex now that we have the space to experiment more.

We are considering the addition of a plastic garden chair to provide more options / positions.

2 Likes

Sooty for the typo!

That should read “intimate” and not “intimidate”!! :flushed:

1 Like

Haha it’s sooo painful isn’t it with the stinging and knowing the only way your gonna get through it is to wee out the pain :see_no_evil:

2 Likes