Couples who shower together

Hey guys.

I wanted to know what do couples who shower together actually do in there? My OH and I shower together quite regularly and generally I give a handjob and he uses a vibrator on me, but I was just curious what others do.

Thanks
Bex

8 Likes

With us, I’ll give him a blowjob or he’ll f**k my mouth, I’ll give him a handjob while he’ll use a toy on me, or he’ll insert his fingers.
If we have sex in the shower, the mood will definitely have to take us, cos I find I can get dry pretty quickly no matter how many orgasms I have. But still plenty of fun to have without PIV :smirk:

3 Likes

Usually shower and masturbate each other, occasionally have full sex with the OH bending over slightly, and rear entry positions.

Need to be careful not to slip.

4 Likes

We shower together but find it difficult to have sex. Seems to be the wetter you get the drier things become :rofl:

3 Likes

Doesnt happen often usually just kissing, handjob and fingering before getting out and carrying on somewhere else.
Standing sex doesnt work as over a foot difference in height means nothing lines up very well especially when in the shower.

6 Likes

We do lots of kissing and touching, the main reason we get in the shower together is for watersports and then we wash each other afterwards. Its very sensual :black_heart:

5 Likes

Not something we ever get to do as our shower is utter crap :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

We don’t shower together as such but I often need to get in there to give her a helping hand.

At 70 and with Parkinsons she’s not as limber as she used to be.

9 Likes

Actually showered together last night but wasn’t super sexual other than me massaging her back (and front) and her helping me shave the parts I can’t see. She ended up getting super turned on, teased with a little oral on me and then we headed back to bed with a massage candle and her getting super into the moment! It was fantastic for the first time in awhile.

I think we need to shower together to get warmed up more often!

4 Likes

We don’t do it regularly but when we do I finger her then she gives me a blow job lol

2 Likes

We shower together quite often. And do al kind of things under the shower. We have plenty of things in the shower. We have done lots of kissing and touching, watersports, mutual masturbation, oral and anal play in the shower. I love going into the shower whit a plug in my ass, this have ended up in a shower BJ with my wife hand wrist deep up my ass a few times.

3 Likes

The idea didn’t even cross my mind once when my partner told me "I warn you, washing together and doing things in the shower is a bad idea, it’s too cramped, not comfortable at all. So I guess I won’t try…

1 Like

My shower is in my bath, we have to squeeze passed each other to get to the water but its just another opportunity to get close.
I had never done it before because I’m clumsy and assumed one of us would end up falling but I do love it now. Kissing under the water is lovely, it doesn’t always have to be sexual :black_heart:

3 Likes

I used to do this with the ex, most nights and was very entertaining and satisfying!

3 Likes

Wash ???

6 Likes

Mr FYEO and I shower together quite regularly although it’s very rarely sexual. To honestly answer your question, we fight to be the first under the water, shimmy past each other trying not to press up against the cold tiled wall, and we wash and get out asap :joy: far more hassle than it’s worth :joy:

5 Likes

On the few occasions I’ve had a shower with another it’s ended up with soapy grinding lol

2 Likes

Normally just a BJ for me - sex is awkward from the height difference, slippery floor and it does actually dry her out which doesn’t feel great for either of us!

3 Likes

We had a good stretch about a decade ago with wonderful shower sex. I’d be pushing my toes any he’d crouch down a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so fun.

1 Like

Our shower is also in our bath, we normally wash eachother then 9 times out of 10 I’d give hubby a handjob until he cum
Or start with handjob then i’d bend over and have sex standing doggystyle were he would just cum
I would sometimes masturbate after he cums

2 Likes