courage to post pics

i have had some underwear delivered my wife loves me wearing them was thinking of uploading a pic but thought it would not be appeallign as i have over the last three years lost a lot of wieght and feel the excess skin i have is unsightly as i have lost a total of nearly nine stone also the upload photot dose not seem to be working

There's a glitch with the photo upload on Chrome, the tech team are aware of it :) Once it works again, go for it. I'm sure you look lovely!

I'm sure they will be fine, cameras can disguise anything when used at the right angle. Have some fun with your wife taking the pictures and see how you feel about them after that :)

well if your wife loves the sight of you in them, then you can't look that bad ;) seriously, the naked body is a beautiful thing (though obvs don't be too exposed, lovehoney photo guidelines and all that!), if you want to upload, then do it, if not, then don't :) whatever you're comfortable with, never mind what anyone else thinks

The main point of member photos (to me at least) is that people get to see products modelled on real life people rather than airbrushed models. It gives you a better idea of what to expect in real life. Your photographs could give a lot of others who have similar insecurities the confidence to go for it and buy the underwear themselves. People don't sneer at any imperfections in member photos, the photos aren't there to be judged :)

Congratulations on the weight loss, but please don't be ashamed of loose skin. I'm sure it's not unsightly at all, and certainly would not be the first thing peope will notice in a well shot photograph of you looking great in your new undies. Relax and hve fun learning to take photographs that you think are flattering, the camera can be very forgiving once you know how to work with it. And be sure to double check your photos abide by the rules, so they don't get taken down/refused.

Sorry to hear this. But in answer to your problem with 'uploading photos'. There is a problem on Lovehoney.

They are aware of it & it is only affecting some members, so they've informed me?

It might be worth will you letting them know too?

I agree with what has already been said.

As a fellow member who was unsure of uploading pics and once plucked up the courage to do so found the system wouldn't let me I have now decided to change my profile pic before I change my mind and will keep doing so every few days until I can upload.

I am sure the peeps on here would love to see you modelling just as your Mrs would - I am sure she would be very proud of you. And trust me when I say the right camera angle can have a truly amazing outcome!!!

Do it for the real people xxx

Try changing your browser - I did and it now works xx

swedishchef - I hope you decide to share a photo once the glitch is fixed. The wonderful thing about Lovehoney is that it's for everyone. Glad you and your wife are enjoying the undies.

this glitch is so annoying ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

i uploaded a new profile pic, but it's really small. Is that because of the photo itself or due to the glitch? I used my webcam same as always and all my other photos that I've previously used as profile pics uploaded at a normal size...

Thank you for your lovely comments will keep trying to upload a pic thanks

Yeah keep trying or maybe you could use one for your avi?

glitch seems to be fixed! :)

Listen, in the words of Divine Comedy " it's hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small country" and I put my avatar up there, so can you. Enjoy, and do it.

jimbogemini wrote:

Listen, in the words of Divine Comedy " it's hard to get by when your arse is the size of a small country" and I put my avatar up there, so can you. Enjoy, and do it.

tis an arse to be proud of jimbo! ;D

popk1n wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

tis an arse to be proud of jimbo! ;D

Ooh, thanks popk1n.

popk1n wrote:

glitch seems to be fixed! :)

Guess no more excuses then ;) deep breath ..

cmon then girls ;)

All I can tell you Swedishfish is that I have done it and just uploaded some more and it is amazingly liberating.

If your wife is anything like my hubby she will find it very exciting and she will be soooooo proud of you.

Hubby Said to me this morning 'so all those men get to see you on Valentines Day?'

My reply? Yes, but YOU get to have me!! Xx