Covet Me, Love Me, Spoil Me New Lovehoney Lingerie Collections

Love it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

So many gorgeous items ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I was lucky enough to be sent the spoil me bra/knicker set in red so gorgeous and amazing quality just getting round to writing my reviews

We're all so pleased you guys like the new collections... <3 <3 <3

I received the Love Me Lace red crotchless boyshorts, I love them! Just need to buy the matching halter bra now :-)

Come on pay day they all look great. Xx

Think I made buy O/H the love me lace items on pay day as the look stunning

The whole collection looks lovely . ive been very lucky enough to get a couple of items to test and its all gorgeous. I'm really glad Lovehoney now do thier own lingerie!

There are quite a few gorgeous items in there! I like the Love Me lace halterneck bra and the Covet Me mesh line is lush. Only I don't have the firmest of breasts but I'll definitely be giving it a try anyway as it looks so nice.

Very nice. I love the way the models are all natral looking. No Photoshop. :)

Im wanting more from this line!! what i have is stunning

I'm loving the mesh stuff, I'm always happy to see you guys using beautiful plus size models too :) might have to add a few pieces of that to my to-buy list!

Thank you for the matching bra to the boyshorts Cazz! I had totally forgotten that I was getting the bra as well. They look fab as a set!

The new plus size stuff looks great, It's nice that its in plus size aswell as small sizes.

I love them all, so very very pretty ^_^ They shall be added to my lingerie collection in the near future me thinks! ^_^

Submitted reviews for the covet mesh, they are superb, me wants more!

Love the love me bra and boy shorts, would like the boy shorts in a crotched version too though

Fab I have the triangle bra and strappy knickers in mesh x

I love my Covet Me crotchless body that arrived yesterday and can I also just say thank you Lovehoney for putting the model's height, size and what garment size they are wearing on the product description page. This is really helpful and I wish more brands did it!

Peitho wrote:

I love my Covet Me crotchless body that arrived yesterday and can I also just say thank you Lovehoney for putting the model's height, size and what garment size they are wearing on the product description page. This is really helpful and I wish more brands did it!

That's why I don't mind shopping online with new look for clothes as I can see if it will work on a short person. Really glad LH are doing it :)

I was super happy to be picked to be a tester for the crotchless lace boyshorts, I love pants with suspender straps built in :)