Covet Me, Love Me, Spoil Me New Lovehoney Lingerie Collections

IMPORTANT INFORMATION UPDATE:

Just to confirm - all products are hand wash only. Please do not wash them in the washing machine.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Just to confirm - all products are hand wash only. Please do not wash them in the washing machine.

On the items I have been sent (plus size mesh babydoll and plus size lace chemise) to test they both say:

Washing instructions: Machine wash

Just to let you know!

Liquidsugar wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

On the items I have been sent (plus size mesh babydoll and plus size lace chemise) to test they both say:

Washing instructions: Machine wash

Just to let you know!

I notcied that too

We are in the process of updating the website now - but if there is a label in your garment which says machine wash please let me know. Many thanks :)

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

We are in the process of updating the website now - but if there is a label in your garment which says machine wash please let me know. Many thanks :)

I just checked mine it does say cold hand wash only! x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

All items I recieved have the correct garment labels - all 'cold hand wash' ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Glad I saw this before I bunged mine in the washing machine. I probably wouldn't have looked at the care labels.

I have just submitted my review for this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31033

It is gorgeous (and the model is too) but be warned, the cup sizes are very small! The rest is a great fit.

Beautiful! No way are the bras or babydolls ever going to flatter my huge bust though :( but I might be tempted by the pants :)

I'm lucky to be testing a couple from the Love Me collection. Ohh, they're wonderful!

I'm very tempted by the 2 for £20, but I'm trying not to spend my money.......

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Very nice. I love the way the models are all natral looking. No Photoshop. :)

++

Me too! Finding the right models - who are also willing to model for a 'sex shop' - is incredibly difficult!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

++

Me too! Finding the right models - who are also willing to model for a 'sex shop' - is incredibly difficult!

Where do you get your models from Alice? Or what agency? I'm a proff model/ promo girl and seeing as I already do lingerie shots and FRONT mag style stuff I can't see how LH would be a lot different :)

Miss Stripes wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

++

Where do you get your models from Alice? Or what agency? I'm a proff model/ promo girl and seeing as I already do lingerie shots and FRONT mag style stuff I can't see how LH would be a lot different :)

Alice is off today so I thought I'd jump in. We use lots of different agencies... local and nationwide. Mustard Models has been particularly successful for us in the past.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

++

+1!