" cream pie " & " cum kiss "

So a couple of times while my OH is giving me oral I have said once I've cum, come and kiss me and on both times I've changed my mind, and now I'm thinking of going down on her after I've cum inside her and cleaning her up myself. How can I beat the doubts and just do it as I'm thinking once I've cum I'll change my mind again. Also do us blokes like the taste of ourselves. Thanks

1 Like

What made you change your mind?

Out of the straight guys I know (and have asked) most think the taste is ”meh” and others don’t like it.

Me and my husband have just started doing this recently. I saw it on a LH forum and suggested it to him, so before he could change his mind I just planted a huge kiss on his lips not really giving him anytime to back out. We do this every now and again, sometimes we change our minds at that last minute, and thats OK we just giggle and move on. I dont like the taste neither does my husband. I think the trick is not to take things too seriously. Give it a go you have nothing to lose. If its not for you then be honest and move on.

1 Like

Hi there just tease me is spot on give it a go if you don't like it move on, or you can try again later until you get used to it, it can take a few trys to get over the taste

1 Like

Thanks people, ive just got to get down and give it a go so to speak.

Smultron wrote:

Out of the straight guys I know (and have asked) most think the taste is ”meh” and others don’t like it.

Sometimes just the though of having my own cum in my mouth.... of how it would taste and feel etc

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

Smultron wrote:

Sometimes just the though of having my own cum in my mouth.... of how it would taste and feel etc

I think it is always a good thing to know how you taste, just a little bit of self sex-based insight, never a bad thing.

Husband hasn't exactly rushed to try snowballing again, he isn't fussed about his taste, but it is a wonderfully intimate thing to share in my opinion.

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

Smultron wrote:

The texture is exactly as you’d expect. Kind of thick and sticky. Some men have thicker and others have more ”watery” sperm, though. Personally I’ve never had a problem with the texture. It tastes as it smells, just a bit stronger since you put it in your mouth,

I also agree with Gosig. Since my partners go down on me, I have a ”taste test” every once in a while to make sure I taste good. Having garlic or a lot of onions the day before makes the smell and taste less pleasant imo.

If you went down on her not only to clean her up, but to please her (and hopefully give her an orgasm) would it make it more appealing to you? Just because you’ve cum it doesn’t mean that sex is over.

Just try it, you won't know until you do. It's not for everryone, but we like cleanups and cummy kisses. Cum does taste a bit different mixed with vaginal juices.

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

Smultron wrote:

Best way if you keep loosing interest is to try and take your cum yourself when you are alone, eventually you will get use to it and then it will be a nice shock when you actually do it with your OH![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Very often thought of the both cum kissing and cleaning up but like others once I've cum the feelings go away. We have kissed a few times after the act has been done on the face and quite enjoyed it but even the OH wasn't sure and found it a little strange to want to try. I have asked on a number of occassions for her to sit on my face after but she can't bring herself to do it.

Each to there own and everything is worth a try at least once ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

I'm not sure I've ever consumed enough of my own to actually "taste" it properly, so I think I'm a but undecided on the taste aspect..... it's a bit of a turn on though....

1 Like

I’ve done it on a few occasions and have always found it to be a great turn on and a great way to add extra pleasure for my wife. She especially loves it when I lick to orgasm after it

1 Like

I was the same when I first wanted to try it. I'd cum InWife then go to lick her afterwards as I'm fingering her for more orgasm.. Id then just lick round the edge of her pussy. Then after a while i thought what the hell. Id lick her afterwards and loved it. I was so turned on still that I'd get almost hard again. Each to their own I guess. Have fun mate trust me you'll enjoy it if you haven't already đź‘Ť

1 Like

ive been having cream pies on/off for 6 months it started with a joke from me saying ad love to give it go the mrs said give it a try and wow now when a lick her clean she cums in bucket loads she cant get enough and to be honest i find it such a massive turn on as well highly recommended for couples with a slight kind