Cream pie

How many have eaten a cream pie? (i.e. going down on her pussy after you have cum inside it) or ladies have your partner done this and do you like it?. How many off you would like to try but are afraid to ask?

8 Likes

I have done this alot I love it and the partners I have been with love it to
Also once I’ve locked them clean its been followed up with a hot kiss sharing our fluids
Total tyrn in for me when asked to do it

4 Likes

It may just be me but the thought of that makes me gag :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

but I’m also biased because I absolutely hate cum so :joy::joy:

6 Likes

We have tried this a couple of times.
First time I was on top so hubby wasn’t in control of the situation - it was too much at once so I don’t think he found it enjoyable.
Second time, I was laying down and hubby just went down and got stuck in so he was the one in control - he enjoyed that much better.

For me, I did want to try it because the thought of it was really hot - I’m not sure if it’s because I don’t enjoy cum too much myself, but I can’t say that I got much from it.
I’m happy for hubby to do it though if he chooses - as he clearly enjoys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And it’s also something I might make him do if I were being a Dom :smiling_imp:

Oh and in answer to the question @mytoys - I think a lot of people would be afraid to share this fantasy, because of the fear of a negative reaction and because of how they may be perceived maybe.

8 Likes

It’s something that has become much more of an interest for me in recent weeks. Sharing a cum kiss is something that really gets me going so the thought of going down on my wife after cream pie interests me quite a bit

This! :point_up:t2::ok_hand:t2:

And also This! :point_up:t2::ok_hand:t2::joy:

I don’t know whether it’s just the thought of it that gets me going or if it’s something I’ll actually love. Just going to have to find out I suppose!

6 Likes

Now this really is a bit of me, definitely not afraid to ask him but I’ll be honest, I often don’t ask, I just do! :drooling_face::woozy_face:

Post sex facesitting - I think it’s the cum running back out that really does it for me - followed by snowballing followed by more straddling his face to finishing me off again… I couldn’t think of anything better :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

22 Likes

Done it loads of times but I prefer to come all over her freshly shaved pussy and be told to lick it all off rather than in it and eat the cream pie, it’s much more messy and she can see the cum all disappearing

5 Likes

This does it for me too, I have to admit.

But it is only a proper cream pie if he is licking out someone else’s?

7 Likes

I think I’d like to be the one licking his creampie out of another girl :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face::woozy_face:

19 Likes

I have had that fantasy too. Or licking and sucking it off her perky little breasts as I get spanked.

11 Likes

@anna.michelsburg @Blonde_Bunny just wow! :relaxed:

I have never done it after finishing, but would definitely like to try if the situation presented itself. Particularly if it was a massive turn on for the other party.

4 Likes

I’m the same as @Blonde_Bunny. We’ve done it enough now so that I don’t ask, I just do it. He’s never complained.

7 Likes

Reading your post on cream pie and noticed your profile picture. My god I have missed your pictures. Love the profile picture @Blonde_Bunny absolute stunner, beautiful.

5 Likes

I’ve mentioned to the wife about trying this but she didn’t say yes or no so I haven’t given it a go.

Perhaps I should just throw her on her back and dive right in​:thinking:

5 Likes

I think it does more for me than it does for my husband but he understands my fantastically filthy fetishes and will always oblige :smile:

Thank you so much @steve19 :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, he can’t say or complain much with a mouthful of Blonde Bunny sat on him :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Love it! Last night did it for the first time in a while - happy holidays!

8 Likes

That could be the best way - give it a go.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

One way to find out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

When I mentioned about suffocating him, he was all “what a way to die!” :rofl:

7 Likes