Creamy

Don’t know if it is me or my partner that is changing. Early years it was squirting and big turn on for both but now and for quite a while now, rarely squirt but do get very creamy especially when using some of our bigger toys.

2 Likes

Please pass the cream , and I will pass on the the squirt .

1 Like

I think creamy is better in my books.

2 Likes

Fresh cream , everytime !

2 Likes

I love it creamy but she has never squirted before so can’t say what’s better. Maybe one day I’ll have the pleasure of being able to compare the 2.

2 Likes

It has to be creamy for me.

2 Likes

Mrs. Val squirted early in our relationship but it has stopped over the last 10 or so years.

I think it’s the combo of me and her together that makes her creamy as I have never experienced her masturbating herself and making the cream as it has always been PIV where I notice it on my shaft.

Regardless, I think the cream is wonderful and slippery but tastes a bit acidic… regardless, when she is letting go of some vaginal fluids I know she is into it, much like my precum. We rarely need lube if we are both hot enough to pre-cum/cream for each other…

3 Likes

I’ve got to say I love Mrs O squirting especially when she covers my face in it and I’m lapping her up. To watch her squirt is amazing and when I make it happen, it gives me the same feeling rocky balboa got when he run up those steps :sweat_drops::muscle:t2::joy:

1 Like

Well, my wife has only squirted once. It was incredible - the 3rd orgasm of a long session bound, teased, and edged with our biggest dildo, Magic Wand, and Womanizer - and I felt so accomplished. She was worn out. We weren’t trying for the squirt and it hasn’t happened since (also haven’t ever put the pressure on to try, either).

That said, I guess I default to preferring creamy, as that IS a regular occurrence. My favorite is when she’s in her fertile window and I can go down on her. There’s a shift that happens about 3/4 way to orgasm like a gate has been opened and suddenly there is all the creamy goodness with every lick - it’s a change in both taste and texture, but especially taste as she becomes almost buttery and salty and delicious.

So I’ll take creamy, as it’s what I’ve got to work with. But if she ever squirts again I’ll be here for it!

5 Likes

You’ve achieved your goal :joy::joy:

Never squirted at all or felt like I’m going to so probably closer to creaming but in reality I just kind of ‘flood’ when I orgasm. I get wet when I get aroused but only really wet when I actually cum.

3 Likes

I would say so @jojoheely :joy:. While I was reading Mr 0’s comment, he jumps up, does his balboa air punches and victory arm above the head pose to which point our eldest looks up and questions “what’s going on? Have we won the lottery?” :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think for me visually, the squirt does it for me

Creamy!!! My wife likes to use her fingers on herself when she’s feeling frisky but we don’t have the time, gets them really wet and creamy, like thick white cream sometimes, then puts her fingers in my mouth for me to taste and also let me know how turned on she is

5 Likes