Creamy

Right me and my partner were having a discussion just now…

What do guys/women prefer? A woman squirting her orgasm or for her to be creamy?

Personally I think the men I have had sex with and made me squirt/cream (although they enjoy both) I think guys have enjoyed my downstairs being really creamy!? Let me know thanks x

4 Likes

I enjoy when the squirt. But I like creamy to.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply

I enjoy doing both but love having my cream cleaned up :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What makes you squirt? Been trying to get wife too. Any tips

1 Like

I’m a lover of being wet and cleaned up over squirting- I can squirt but I enjoy oozing and letting my man clean me up ( I then ask if it tastes- but that just me being kinky) :lips:

6 Likes

I am the same as you then as in i love my cream being cleaned lol

3 Likes

Lucky you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I guess it’s different for others. For me just a lot of clit play and teasing I’m lucky my partners penis is quite girthy and his dick as made me squirt…a lot :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nearly every girl I have had sex with gets creamy and I love it. Never had a girl squirt but I would love to experience it.

How about this. Do you prefer it when a man makes you creamy or makes you squirt ?

3 Likes

She likes her clit and g spot rubbed. She said said she feels like she has to pee I told her women say at that point you need to push. But she has not been able to squirt.

1 Like

My GF is the same but for her it’s when she gets DP and her cervix is rubbed. She said she wants to “let go” but feels it will all just be Irvine so stops herself :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It does feel like you need to wee but I’d say a lot more intense if that makes sense? And really sensitive that’s how I feel anyway lol

4 Likes

I enjoy both squirting and creaming so it’s a win win squirting makes obviously a bigger mess though where as being creamy is a simple wipe up lol

4 Likes

Would you not say when you cream it’s because your really horny and turned on but when you squirt it’s from an orgasm ?

2 Likes

For me a really good squirt all day long if you can last that long lol :kissing_heart: @jojoheely

2 Likes

I don’t have 8.5” so hardly ever hit her cervix. Lol

2 Likes

I don’t know about squirty or creamy… I just know that when my baby has cum… I lick that honey pot like there’s nothing left on earth.

3 Likes

I haven’t quite seen squirting all that much, but I LOVE creamy

Nor do I lol I’m only 6.5 inches unless I wear a LH sleeve :joy:

2 Likes

Possibly more creamy… Squirting is great but prefer the creamy taste and precum…

4 Likes