Cross dressing

lickmadick wrote:

i do love to wear my oh knickers so much comfier then mine

Wearing a pair of knickers now and again aint really crossdressing, It;'s a lifestyle and not something you can hide from which I learnt after about 25 years

My wardorbe is busting with girls clothes infact have more of those than male clothes now :S

yes but there so comfy

lickmadick wrote:

yes but there so comfy

but its not crossdressing.. its a bit of kinkyness crossdressing is so much more and im a little offended you posting it here mate...its not a choice we make its who we are ...

suze9 wrote:

No two people are the same (thank god or life would be damn well boring!!!), you wouldn't look twice at a female dressed in mens clothes 'cos thats just fashion' so I dont see why it should be any different for men (I know its not a fashion choice, sorry if my point comes across wrong). I remember the media interest in a local traffic warden who won the right to wear their choice clothes at work, it was crazy, they were interviewed at the checkout at Tesco whilst doing the weekly shop!!! Ultimatly this site covers all aspects of sexual experience and persuasion which makes it unique in my opinion (sorry about the spelling, not my strong point and hubbys still at work so cant ask him like normal)

honestly i agree with suze9 ... we are all different thankfully ... i have a very close friend who is a TV and loves it when he gets home to an empty house and can sit about in ladies knix and stockings and bother about it he feels alive and sexy .... so who am i to argue with him his ex wife never got it but tried to ... ive went clothes shopping with and more importantly shoe shopping too he loves high heels lol ..... so my point is each to their own as long as they enjoy and arent harming others

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/danni71/

but its not crossdressing.. its a bit of kinkyness crossdressing is so much more and im a little offended you posting it here mate...its not a choice we make its who we are ?

gotta agree with you Danni, wearing some panties etc is dont get me wrong exciting and fun but full on crossdressing and turning yourself into a woman so to speak is so much more, to me i feel there is a massive difference.

Without upsetting you Danni I must also say I dont think he meant to offend anyone simply sharing the fact he loves to wear his OH's knickers, to him in a way he is "cross-dressing" to me and you Danni and so mny others its so much more.