Crossdress

what is your honest opinion i’m mid 20s gay male that loves to wear high heels stockings bras thongs and skirts.

7 Likes

Clothes wise, wear whatever makes you happy.

At my cousin’s wedding, the two bridesmaids were both crossdressed men.

…My Mum’s thought, “They look stunning, their legs go on forever!”
…My thought, “I wish I could sashay that well in killer heels!”

5 Likes

@smyth-2k9

I think whatever you want to do is fine as long as your not hurting others

I feel wearing lingerie should not be considered as taboo for men - I think if you got the shape then do it - my husband is a big fan of knickers with stockings and suspenders and I love it - I really love it when he dresses up - he has 3 outfits he wears - slutty secretary sexy French maid and schoolgirl and it makes him happy - and what sort of wife would I be if I said it’s wrong - it’s just fine

So go ahead - don’t hide it away from any partner and dress up - I’m sure any partner you have would appreciate you in something sheer and sexy :stockings:

6 Likes

What ever you decide it’s upto you

3 Likes

I don’t see why clothes have a gender, I wear my husband’s hoodies & boxer shorts when I’m doing the horses, they just happen to be work for me.
Wear what you feel comfortable in. I love dressing up my husband when I’m dominating. He looks & feels great in my clothes. We’re lucky that we’re the same size.
Enjoy yourself & I hope you don’t meet negative people.:pray:

4 Likes

Hey @smyth-2k9

I have a question for you. Are you totally comfortable and happy with yourself when you dress in this manner?
If the answer is yes then go for it!! Get them heels, put on those stockings, enjoy the lingerie and skirts go to your happy place…
Remember these items are only cloth and it’s society which has it’s strange conventions that say who can wear what. As other have stated in their replies wear what you want and what makes you happy and ignore conventions of society.

I’ve recently started wearing my own store bought womens knickers and couldn’t be happier…

Good luck & happy crossdressing :blush:

2 Likes

Its not for me, but each to themselves. As long you are not hurting anyone then thats fine with me.

1 Like

I am a straight married male who dresses in lingerie every day.At home in the evening or on days off i wear dresses,skirts and ladies shoes.I have never been happier since i have been dressing like this and wife is fully supportive and loves all the extra sex and attention she now gets.Whatever makes you happy go for it and all the best.

3 Likes

@smyth-2k9

I started to wear woman’s lingerie such as baby dolls and corsets about the age of 18 to please my gay partner and I loved it

I think your partner will love to see you dressed up for him

Just keep hair free and get lingerie that fits well

4 Likes

If it’s what you like doing then who’s to say no :slightly_smiling_face:
For me it’s not quite my thing but I respect others who enjoy that stuff

1 Like

thank you all for giving me the confidence. i’m now wearing thong bra heels and skirts every day now xx

5 Likes

To work or do you work from home?

No way it’s awesome.
I’m straight and love to wear g strings, suspenders and leg rings. Big turn on and GF really accepting
I’m mid 50’s and loved it for 35 years at least.
Go for it mate. Life is short.

4 Likes

i wear them to work and when doing the shopping xx

2 Likes