crossdresser friendly shops in somerset

Hi is there anyone from somerset here who knows of any crossdresser friendly shops which could be outer clothes or lingerie (or both!!). Also are there any other shops, cafes, places to go which are cd friendly but not night clubs, fetish clubs etc. I'm just looking for somewhere I can go and shop or have a coffee, go for a walk etc. Hope you can help!!

Have you not posted this before??

Same reply as before any as long as your brave, I have no problem buying clothes for myself, usually to go out in :D

EDIT: Shops need all the business they can get...., Just go for it :)

Also there is the old "It's for my girlfreind" route, used it a few times myself but nowadays if a shop assistant asks I tell them the truth, it's for me never had a bad word said or thrown out of any shop, odd chuckle to another assistant maybe but hey what ya expect :)

Danni71 wrote:

Also there is the old "It's for my girlfreind" route, used it a few times myself but nowadays if a shop assistant asks I tell them the truth, it's for me never had a bad word said or thrown out of any shop, odd chuckle to another assistant maybe but hey what ya expect :)

an extention of this would be to admit that its for you but pretend its for a costume party or a dair :)

Yeah Rag doll more good idea's.... think I have used the dair one before

Edit: Bare in mind steve, if you go for anything "crossdresser Friendy" or "designed for crossdressers" your going to pay through the nose and there is just no need..... Depends how far you want to go with it too, is it just for home or do you do public??

What's your style? CD friend says Long Tall Sally for outerwear and Marks & Spencers for underwear. If you want something younger, Tall Girls (online, don't know if they have stores anywhere) might suit.

Not in your area but I've used quite a few lingerie shops and try to be fitted - not all of them will, but the ones that do are enthusiastic and helpful.

Next do quite a bit of stuff in tall fitting; obviously Long Tall Sally do that well and there are others if you google. YOu might need to buy on the net if you can't find something suitable locally. Or take a trip to London and have a day shopping.