Crossdressers

hi to all the gorgeous crossdressers would love to hear from you all and chat more about dressing
Claire :kiss:

4 Likes

Hi Claire.I have worn lingerie ever since my early teens and have also cross dressed nearly as long.I wear dresses and skirts when at home and it feels so normal and natural for me.My day wear is generally womens jeans,shirts,blouses when i can find the right fit and style.I have been in the process of growing breasts for the last five years by way of nipple suckers,breast pumps,natural herbs and breast creams from Thailand when i can get them and the result is my man boobs have now developed into a nice sexy pair of small breasts which both me and my wife love.This LH forum is great and it helps to prove there are a lot more men out there who love to dress to some extent or other.Have a lovely CrossDressed weekend.

1 Like

Hi @satinclairexd nice to hear you enjoy your cross dressing. I’m just into lingerie at the moment, but I seem to be progressing :blush: I started at just the OHs knickers, now have my own and wear body stockings, baby dolls, basques and trying bralets/bras. It all feels so sexy and a little bit naughty​:heart_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Gday have a couple of Suzuki’s, OH has a couple of bikes as well, so we regularly ride and go out on the bikes as well :rofl:

Hi @satinclairexd. I discovered my love of crossdressing in my early teens. Started off trying on some of my mummys things when ever i was at home alone. I am married with a grown up family and still live being a cd. I have a modest collection of femme clothes, accessories, makeup etc. I have only fully dressed in private although i do love going out “under dressed”.

2 Likes

Today i will only be working until mid day and will go straight home as my wife has the day off and she has treated me to a gorgeous Angel Sleeve Pleated Wrap Midi Dress in lilac which looks lovely.I am already dressed in a white basque and knickers with white stockings and she is going to do my make up to go along with my long blonde wig.I feel so happy and feminine and this is now a way of life for me and i could not be happier (well,apart from bigger breasts :smile: :joy:).Have a great day Claire and all you other lovely “Gurls” and everyone else too on this Forum.

4 Likes

Hi… my first crossdressing experience was in my early teens with a pair of woollen tights…
Things were a bit sporadic over the next ten years due to school, work etc
Over the following years i acquired quite a wardrobe of clothing and have now reached a point where i think i have more female than male clothing. Still a private thing for me but I love it!!

2 Likes

hey gorgeous ajs72 Ty for your post live your profile would love to chat more :kiss:

Hello gorgeous would love to chat with you :kiss::kiss:

1 Like

Hi Claire,hope all is well :grinning: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi happyinpanties yes all is well just lying in bed wearing a blue satin chemise blk gloss tights and red panties

2 Likes

Hi Claire :wave:

I wouldn’t know where to start, I’ve always loved crossdressing, I wear thongs everyday :bum3: (in fact, I don’t own any other style) and my wife really encouraged me to do so. As I type this, I’m working from home whilst wearing my platform leather thigh high boots, wet look leggings… and a hoodie on top in case anyone calls me on Teams :joy:

2 Likes

I’m wearing red panties and a padded red bra with a black vintage suspender belt coupled with black stockings under my work clothes.Cannot wait to get home and put on a nice dress.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.