Crossdressing advie

I have posted before about crossdressing and people have been so kind/helpful :)

I was wandering if there was anyone who would be up for chatting to me about it either male for experiences/advice etc or women who could teach me about lingerie/advice etc that would be amazing!

please email me at [Edit by Lovehoney Admin] and put subject as love honey and comment on here to say you have

Thank you so much in advance!

Putting up your email is against the rules!

Search the forums and you'll find there are quite a few useful threads on crossdressing.

so sorry didnt realise can I remove my post?

The mods will edit it out/potentially just delete thread.

The rest of the rules are here if you hadn't spotted them: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Don't worry about it, it can be easy to get caught up in things :)

Hi

lovebirds I right,you don't want everyone bombarding you with e-mails either. But on the cross dressing front, I think it's down to learning your own way, ask yourself, how far you want to take it,I myself love to wear stockings, tights and love the feel of body stockings, I love to cross dress some times,I can't shave fully, so I tend to wear opaque stockings, tights ect,they feel so sexy, I hope you find you path on this subject and it leads you to untold pleasure

Hi Virgin22,

I have been a cross dresser for quite some years now & I'm very fortunate because the Mrs supports me & loves seeing me dressed in the way I love to dress, which is lingerie as Homer in a dress doesn't look great, lol.

Even at my grand age there's still a girl inside of every man, lol

It's like all things, you know what you like & the look your after, so just go for it.

Hope this is allowed, but if you look at TV Chix there are some great forums on there & plenty of people will talk to you.

Best set wishes to you xx

If you need specific advice just ask away :) If you want more general advice, either just look up threads on here or try youtube etc, it all depends on what you want to know.

I dont consider myself as a crossdresser but i do like to wear womens worn clothes,And its weird but so nice that my partner goes to shops with me to pick out clothing for my fetsih. Never thought she would do this.

I wear alsorts of tarty underwear and short pvc dresses when out for a meet, really turns me on.

im not convincing at all and you would never guess I did, it’s my bi side which I enjoy, I wear this under my normal clothes when I go to a gay dogging site then remove my normal clothes, your get more fun dressed