Crossdressing Options?

I don't know how many of you have ever crossdressed or got you partner to do so, BUT I thought I'd ask the question: do you think there should be a range of products on Lovehoney that caters for this market? I for one would LOVE that because I trust Lovehoney deliveries and service!

That's a shame :( We should make a petition! haha xx

I don't know about you, but if crossdressing became an option, would it be classed as crossdressing anymore?

It seems strange to buy 'womens looking' clothes made for men and kind of defeats the point for me.

Just an opinion :)

DraeneiShaman wrote:

I don't know about you, but if crossdressing became an option, would it be classed as crossdressing anymore?

It seems strange to buy 'womens looking' clothes made for men and kind of defeats the point for me.

Just an opinion :)

Could not agree more... I'm a crossdresser and have been for years, always buy womens clothes... There is a site called transform I think it is sells that sort of thing, but never used it......

I totally agree - but still I'd love to see some specific products such as gaffs and maybe breast forms?

I buy most of my femine clothes from womens shops and web sites althought i do find a lot of knickers don't hold all my bits in. So maybe some panties designed for men would be a good idea.

Also i find some tops and dress don't fit well s i am not into wearing false breasts.

My fav site is Bonprix as they stock alot of larger sizes.

I think it's grossly unfair the term, "Cross dresser" is only applied to men. If women wear mens clothe,s they should be labelled cross dresser too. Just my opinion.

There usually are if they are *trying* to look like a man @brockleyfox

I think there probs is a need for these products where you have men to are just too big to fit in to most womens clothing. I had a female friend who was 6'1" and size 10 feet and she often had to buy mens stuff because the womens just wasn't made big enough for her. It maybe says more about the sexism inherent in womens size clothing than anything else though.

I think there are quite a lot of options already in the current selection of lingerie. I can understand wanting more but I think it might be too much of a niche to cater for exclusively.

The plus size range is a growing area in the lingerie option- one that I am always looking out for. The way I see it is- a body is individual and some clothing will fit better than others. Just like how I have to search for lingerie that can fit my bigger bust, there are others looking for ones that will fit their perhaps smaller bust etc. I think if you know your body you can search for the right type of clothing without it being designed specifically for men. I love how lovehoney have catered for men with different styles of underwear though.

I for one don't find 'lingerie designed for crossdressers' as being a particular turn-on...

The whole idea is that it should be a treat to feel feminine and to wear girly lingerie - if it's designed for men, then I think that takes away from that thrill!

Totally agree with Ork and PWF. If I want a sex toy I'll get it from LH without question.

If I want a dress, skirt or knickers etc l prefer to go shopping in clothes shops for women. I love it when shop assistants say to me how lovely it is that I'm buying for the wife and see their reaction when I tell them it's really for me.

That's part of the thrill for me which you don't get using online shopping.

ToriWilts wrote:

I totally agree - but still I'd love to see some specific products such as gaffs and maybe breast forms?

Breast forms: no need to speed a forutune I always get mine from ebay...As for gaffs find them hard to use so I use medical tape, without going into much detail... Are you a member of a forum (crossdressing one) tried a few and settled on one been there since 08 now... It has been a huge help to me and maybe could be the same for you ;) Not been here long so dunno if I'm allowed to post links....

Google Crossdreeser Club very friendly and helpful place

I have to say I buy my husband breast forms etc from other sites but have also bought him some sexy outfits from here

It would be nice if male buyers of female gsrments here sould post review from their perspective, so I've just posted one (Bluebella Victoria bra set) and if it's approved it should be up tomorrow or Friday.

MrPink wrote:

It would be nice if male buyers of female gsrments here sould post review from their perspective, so I've just posted one (Bluebella Victoria bra set) and if it's approved it should be up tomorrow or Friday.

Not been here long enough to buy any female clothing but probably will at some point :)

It's not always easy to find sexy lingerie in larger sizes.

It would be nice to find nice knicks with a slightly more generous cut in the front. I often wear sloggis for this reason. Bras with a big chest size and a reasonable cup. Some models suit a maie figure more than others. Hosiery, especially crotchless tights, and shoes in larger sizes could also be considered.

So yes I thinK it would be quite interesting to have some specIal crossdressing stuff.

Most of my secret lingerie stash came from LH plus size range. The fit can be a bit variable, but I generally find anything that is designed for a 22/24 will be a comfortable fit on me.. Biggest problem for me is stockings that are long enough.

Will never look convincing but might try a wig with my next order....

I'm really grateful that I have a fairly slender/effeminate build and I've actually been working on increasing the size of my butt so that womens clothes begin to look better on me. I'm not sure whether a specific crossdressing range is needed or just some larger sizes. The one thing for me is shoes, I'm a 9.5-10 in mens so its really difficult to find some nice and sexy womens shoes for a reasonable price, so much so that I don't have any yet! I know LH isn't exactly a shoe store but it would be nice to have some affordable heels in a decent size. Also some breast forms wouldn't go a miss either.....I think a small crossdressing section basically hehe. If you want purely crossdressing stuff there are sites and shops all over the place so its not like the items are entirely unavailable.