Crotchless nickers that cover the clit!

Hello!

I have a doxy plug in wand that’s probably strong enough to shake the bed apart!!

When I use it solo I have to have it on top of my knickers or else it’s a bit much. With knickers on it can make my have an orgasm in like 20 seconds!!

When using it while shagging it’s too much, so I’ve started wearing knickers while we do it, but it’s awkward as they get in the way.

Any suggestions of crotchless knickers that cover the clit but let hubby go at it?

His face when I put on crotchelss knickers will be a bloody picture haha!

4 Likes

I am sure that many of the pairs available on LH will do the job, it will be how you wear and position them to ensure that your clit remains covered. Many pairs have tied bows over the crotch area and you can undo as many bows as necessary to get the desired effect.

2 Likes

My Lovehoney Crotchless underwear are amazing! Full coverage in most areas but makes it very easy to use toys on the material as well. I got a black pair and a red pair. They’re also so discreet that when I was in hospital and my sister had to grab me some clothes she packed them for me… :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

i ordered this one today (sorry not love honey)

edited by mod - Competitor link

1 Like

Oohhh matron! Haha! Which ones are they hun?