Crotchless underwear

Bought a few pairs of crotchless knickers/thongs off LH, which i havent worn before.

Don't know how the guy I'm seein would react to it, i know he likes me wearing thongs and lacy underwear. When we go out he often likes to 'feel down there', but dont know if i should save it for when i know we are going to have some 'alone time' or not?

I'm sure he will be surprised and instantly turned on to discover your underwear is crotchless

Yeah I can't see it being a bad thing! Go for it, it'll drive him wild if he can't have you at the end of the night but that'll just add to the fun! Leave him wanting 😉😁

+1 for VioletWolf :)

Haha that's good advice actually 😁

He's going to react with an erection. 👌👍 you could go for a meal and don't tell him, play a bit of footsy and give him a flash, it'll drive him wild and you'll be ripping eachother clothes off when you go back to your place of his. Crotchless undies are fab, sooo comfy especially spanning pants 😉 ❤xxx

He will love it

I agree with everyone above. He'll absolutely love it! Have some fun teasing him for a bit and it'll drive him wild. Good luck :)

He'll love it my OH has a few pairs and I find them such a turn on

Crotchless is definitely the way to go. Mrs TJ loves them - all shapes and styles. This is her current favourite:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29370

Although hers is a gorgeous pink.

Love it when the OH wears crotch less lacies

I don't own any but I am considering getting some. From the posts above sounds like a good move? Easy access and comfortable and a treat for the oh if I don't tell him I have them on?
Suggestions for what to buy welcome!

I have several pairs of crotchless knickers and my oh loves them as do I.

I've just reviewed these and they're now my current favourites x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34599

I love crotchless panties!! I like wearing them on a night out if he's with his mates and I'm with mine, will go over for a cheeky kiss and whisper in his ear that I've got some on, then turn and walk away...knowing I've given him 'the horn' turns me on so much!

honeybun91 wrote:

When we go out he often likes to 'feel down there', but dont know if i should save it for when i know we are going to have some 'alone time' or not?

If I was you, I would let him feel down there, but only briefly, and make him wait for the end of the evening for anything else. My OH did this with some crotchless tights and no panties, and I was bursting by the time I got to lift up her skirt!

Wearing crothcless panties gets me silly wet, I recommend a back up plan incase you get more excited than you expect.

Ah, it might ruin his expected end of night treat though, lol. I might just pull that on my OH.

Thanks lmh95 I will certainly look into those. Comfort is a must but I am willing to give them a go and see if the oh likes them xx

1 Like

Lmh95 I have started a shopping basket on lh and have got in there 4 pairs from the buy any 3 for £10 plus some lubricant following your previous post as well as a second clit toy. I am obsessed with the one I have thanks to your post and it's been great spending "time with myself" to explore. Only problem is that I lost hours that day! X xx

thanks, to be fair i do like them , hopefully have someone to wear them for soon ha.

Love it when the OH wears the crotch less undies, she likes the pair with a bead of pearls down the middle that stimulate her.