Crotchless underwear

Hello lovelies.

I’m curious.
Looking through the LH offerings in the knicker department, it seems quite a lot of them are crotchless.
Obviously they are great to dress up for sex, but it makes me wonder if people would wear them as everyday underclothes?
To me it would seem to be a bit pointless (as general underwear), but maybe I’m missing something I haven’t thought of?

4 Likes

Have only worn them on a night out with a partner or FWB…when going to to their homes…or for masturbation these days.
Not something I would wear for day to day “normal” use.

Although I guess just sometimes you never know who you’re going to bump in to.

Once I ended up in A&E with concussion and the first thing that came to my mind was…

“Oh noooo trust me to be wearing sexy panties”

But they’ve really seen it all in A&E.

6 Likes

Yes, definitely like going commando. The thrill would be an attraction though, I agree.
Easier / better to do under a skirt or dress though I’m thinking.

1 Like

Very true. Still pretty natural to think about what you are wearing though.
I reckon I’d also think ’ I hope they didn’t have to cut them off… ’ Maybe I’ve watched to many TV shows.

2 Likes

I do not own a pair of crotchless underwear (as a man). I think it would defeat the purpose of support and keeping things in their place during the day as I work in an office (mostly with other dudes). Having crotchless underwear on when planning a sex night or a session is also pointless as Mrs. Val immediately strips me naked… So, I buy nice bamboo cotton underwear and keep those for special nights. They may not stay on long but they definitely make Mrs. Val a little more excited when she feels the softness, especially on a man who is typically rough and hairy…!

Maybe that is another reason women seem to like women so much… oh wait, I’m totally into them too!

4 Likes

I always imagined wearing crotchless underwear might cause chafing depending on the type of clothes you’ve got on :sweat_smile:
But on the other hand it’d be easy access if your desperate for a pee!

2 Likes

Crotchless knickers would not really suit most males who prefer to wear knickers/panties as they need as much support for their privates as possible.

I agree that crotchless knickers would not provide the necessary coverage/support for Male wearers and would be prone to causing chafing and discomfort.

definitely agree there, however lucky to be in the one percent where it really doesn’t bother me even with the size. i love wearing them as day to day knickers and along side them things like thongs and g strings. not that practical but the work like any other so long as for a guy the positioning is right and for woman… idk i cant speak for the women lol

1 Like

Have bought a few pairs and only use them to greet husband back home when he’s on shift work.
Wouldn’t use them as everyday knickers ,think they’d be too uncomfortable :thinking:

4 Likes

My wife wore crotchless panties on our date night underneith her skirt. It was easy access for when we had fun in the car and outdoors

4 Likes

Only rarely does the OH wear them outside of the bedroom, but she has done occasionally under her work suit and that makes for a very interesting drive home from work.

1 Like

OH has certainly worn them on date nights where the easy access is thrilling. Not something she would consider for everyday use.

1 Like

They don’t tend to help me hide things when I need to :wink:, although I do have a couple of crotchless bodystockings which does make access easier. I tend to keep these for bedroom occasions.

R xx

2 Likes

@anon85834913 probably not for everyday use unless you’re seeking the “thrill”…they’re not too practical and they would have to be repositioned quite often under regular clothes while out in public IME.

1 Like

My wife wears them (or none at all) along with a Basque and suspenders, when we go out dressed up. It’s nice that we’re the only ones who know what she’s wearing under her apparently normal outer clothing.

3 Likes

My wife runs a salon and one day one of her clients brought her a pair of crotchless underwear as a gift. They were a pretty black pair with a few pearls on them and looked beautiful. She said it was a special treat for her to show me. This client was a fairly attractive woman who came often (the business is in our home) and we met a couple of times… always friendly and respectful, so I though nothing of it.
When she showed me, I looked closer and these were not new underwear. They looked like they had been worn, and if not worn, at least washed, but definitely not brand new.

To this day I wonder if she was hitting on her or if it was a way to get to me… I will never know but always wonder … crotchless underwear makes me happy!

1 Like

@valbowski77 perhaps she and her partner (if she had one) were into swinging or she was suggesting a hook up threesome.
Leaves you with a great fantasy to think about.

I know we are discussing crotchless underwear. But I love crotchless garter belts. (And underwear)
I wear a lot of very heavy urethral plugs/ball stretchers . Every day. This means I’m almost always commando. Crotchless garter belts, to wear stockings with underneath normal clothes, however provide the best of both worlds for me.

More so than just commando does for me anyway.

1 Like