Crying during sex

I know I get emotional but does anyone cry when your at it like when you look in your partners eyes and cry cause of how happy I am the fact I have them ? It’s only occasional but I start to cry now and again when there’s eye contact and he smiles! Or am I being silly ? 😂

Nothing silly about being emotional at all, sexual intercourse is meant to be full of emotions and it sounds like you have the perfect situation. Iv has a tear or two when things have been difficult and we have gotten close, it’s just a natural release of all life’s stresses. We joke that when we have sex nothing else in the world exists because it does feel like it’s just us and whatever happens in that little bubble stays in the bubble. We have both cried, laughed and it’s entirely normal. If you bang away like emotionless robots everytime then it’s time to worry 😂

I’ve had tears in my eyes from intense orgasms before and I’ve also cried for sad reasons which was a little weird but never from happiness to have them haha

Just sounds like you know you have a good thing and so do they. I would be happy that my tears are for happiness and not sorrow. I would not be embarrassed at all

I've cried a few times just after an intense orgasm it really surprised me how emotional I got from it. Think alot of people have done this. Definitely not anything to be embarrassed by you should embrace the feelings they are just between you 2 and amazing xx

I've known a couple of partners cry straight after they came, and one to burst out laughing at the same point. Found both reactions a great turn-on!

Kirsty.BW wrote:

I know I get emotional but does anyone cry when your at it like when you look in your partners eyes and cry cause of how happy I am the fact I have them ? It’s only occasional but I start to cry now and again when there’s eye contact and he smiles! Or am I being silly ? 😂

No Kirsty you are not being silly, women are more in tune with their orgasam and being able to have more in a love 😍 session than the male does/can then your body naturally releases more feel good hormones which send your emotions to high states of awareness and in so when a visual sight of your partner catching your eye or smiling hits you your mind takes over and your tears of happiness flow, probably more ladies experience this emotional sense than you know. My OH sometimes crys when we are lying together and she always explains it by telling me that she is so glad that I am in her life. Just keep being who you are! And probably if men were women we would try to have as much 😍, sex and orgasams as possible and then we would cry in happiness to. Bennyboy69

Yeah I mean I’m the same I cry when I’m laying next to him too like your oh! And yeah it’s not through orgasms a good 2 thirds of the time you see but yeah I can get pretty emotional having sex and just in general with the whole life I have with him like you said even just lying down ahah

Thank you all, I’m glad it’s not just me!

I just think its quite natural. Having sex with the person you love and cherish can be an emotional experience .

Sounds really beautiful X

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Sounds really beautiful X

Agreed, sounds lovely.