Cuck, weird or not?

Weird, jus my opinion, what having your partner humiliating you while having sex with another man ! , yea ok , I don’t know why my comment got edited , I said nothing wrong , , the person asked , anyone thought it was weird , I do end off ! Strange this forum have an opinion that someone do t agree with get deleted or edited, what is this about :joy::joy:

Its obviously not humiliation to them. Intent is important and can be applied to everything we do.
I do agree that you shouldn’t have been edited @Pussygalore3 the person asking the question phrased it in their title how you answered it.

However, explaining why it is weird to you would have been a more welcome answer than the rude ‘end of’ answer that you gave.

What other people do in their relationships that do not affect you is not weird. You may think that you would feel humiliated and thats ok for you to feel that but you can’t project your feelings of humiliation onto someone else when they’ve not told you that the experience is humiliating for them.

There are a lot of couples out there who enjoy swinging and trust each other to enjoy another persons body and get an experience that they can’t get from their partner without it damaging their trust, their relationship or their well being.

3 Likes

It’s definitely not weird. You only have to search the forum to see how many other people enjoy this fantasy, there are lots. There is also lots of couples who enjoy adding people to their relationships and so many swingers venues and sites. I live in a smallish town and we have 3 here.
I also share a similar fantasy but unfortunately my OH isn’t on board with it, so it will never happen.
If you and your partner both enjoy it, then don’t worry about people thinking it’s weird.

Not weird at all. We’ve yet to do “the real thing” but are very close. We’ve face timed with a few guys we’ve connected with for when we are going through with it. Watching my wife masturbate as he masturbates along with the way they talk to each other is an incredibly stimulating experience. Any added or different pleasure for her while doing? My wife orgasms no less than a half dozen times during these sessions.

I’ll throw my two pennies worth in here and say - it’s an amazing fantasy but there is for sure a difference between the fantasy and reality. (Been there done that).

You’ve got to have a whole heap of trust to try this either way around (female/ male extra) but if it works for you - AWESOME!

I’m not sure we would ever try it again, we thought that it would be amazing but the reality was far from what we’d fantasized and didn’t feel right at the time.

2 Likes

Beyond my expectations. We had our first experience this weekend. I’d love to hear how or to what degree that fire still burns after 12 years of doing it. Outside of her getting pleasured by a well versed and overly well endowed partner we both got off staring each other in the eyes. It was quite the connection.

I have to agree with @Dirty-Wife its your life, who is to say what right or wrong. We all have kinks that others may not understand, no one as the right to say its wrong.

1 Like

What takes place amongst consenting adults isn’t weird.

We have just started the hotwife side of the lifestyle and the buzz I get while getting the wife ready for her date, receiving the texts when she is on her date and the return home ritual is amazing would not go back.

2 Likes