Cuck, weird or not?

I love to watch my partner have sex with other men, 12 years together and still going strong, do you guys think this is normal and healthy? We both enjoy a fantastic sex life

5 Likes

This would be my cup a tea, if i had another.

5 Likes

So I’m not weird then :rofl: we enjoy threesomes mmf and love showing her off.

1 Like

Not weird if you are all happy with the arrangement. Live and let live.

3 Likes

This is a non judgemental forum so perhaps not the best worded topic

2 Likes

It is not weird, anything that you and your partner enjoy and is consensual is not weird.

Myself, no never ever. I would not want to see a girl I loved with some one else, same as I would not be with some one else.

That said if it makes you both happy, truly happy, then go ahead.

7 Likes

What ever works for you

1 Like

Whos to say what’s normal clearly you and you partner have been doing this for quite some time. If you both enjoy it and your both happy theres nothing weird about it. Although its not something me and my wife would probably ever do i can definitely see the idea of it,you get a thrill out of seeing your wife experience pleasure.

1 Like

Just gonna jump straight in and ask :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s your sex life, you’ve been doing it for years, and it’s what you both want.

Why does it matter what other people think ??
If it’s something you both enjoy doing, and it’s not harming anyone, then do what makes you happy.

But me, I couldn’t do it myself. There’s no way I’m sharing my hubby. He’s all mine to play with :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@Anny_Mark . It sounds if you have doubts and are looking for an endorsement.
As @Dirty-Wife says, its you and your wifes sex like . If both happy and no coercion on either side , then carry on.

2 Likes

If it works for you then who’s to say what’s right or wrong in your relationship :smiley::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Who says its weird, nothing wrong this. Anyway its not cheating if your watching.

It doesn’t matter what we think, it only matters what you and your partner think :tipping_hand_man:t2:

3 Likes

edited by mod

It may not be what you would do, but that doesn’t make it weird.
What other people do in their relationships (that do not include you) that makes them happy, is not weird :tipping_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

Absolutely not weird Mrs horny at 50 and myself have just started swinging and watching her take it is in my view fantastic and the reclaim sex is off the scale

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it is weird but it can be something that is dificult for some people to understand if it is not thier thing. As long as all parties are happy and consenting then fill you boots it’s your life enjoy it.

4 Likes

Not weird at all! Whatever works for you, it shouldn’t matter what other people think.

2 Likes

Arguably , any sexual act that is not for the purpose of pro creation could be classed as “weird " . Biologically, the purpose of sex is to reproduce. The fact that we enjoy it is a bonus .
I enjoy being spanked and humiliated by my wife . Some people might say that I am “wierd” . If they want to say that , it’s up to them .
I say , as long as it involves consenting adults , then any sexual fetish , no matter how " wierd” , is fine .
Enjoy what you enjoy !!

PS . If you’ve been together 12 years, then you must be doing something right !!!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

If it works for you then not weird at all, enjoy having fun together!