Cuckold thoughts

Well so far, so good for us. I met with our bull last night and had full sex for the first time. He took pictures and videos for my husband, and my husband is loving the whole thing :)
Hopefully the next time I get to meet him, his wife will be there too :) x

1 Like

As a man/husband, I do NOT understand this at all. Can't think of a better way to end a relationship. However if it works for the couples involved then good luck to them. (Not judging other people - just really not for me)

I can't understand men being passive cuckolds either. I really enjoy watching Rose with another man but that's in the context of swinging, when I'm either actively involved with someone else at the time or actively involved as part of a 3some. You do get a completely different perspective watching from a distance rather than being up close, so maybe that's part of the cuckold attraction.

Mammame wrote:

Well so far, so good for us. I met with our bull last night and had full sex for the first time. He took pictures and videos for my husband, and my husband is loving the whole thing :)

I'm so pleased that this is working out for you and that both of you are enjoying the outcome.

My OH has described this as one of his ultimate fantasies for him/us. He has always said that as we are in a very strong relationship, it would work and to trust him. Although the thought does excite me, I havenā€™t agreed to go through with this as I feel I would be cheating on him. I now how turned on he gets just talking about it but because I have explained why I canā€™t do it he respects me for this.

I donā€™t see anything wrong with it if both parties trust each other and enjoy the outcome/experience.

It's interesting to see that this debate is now opening up -

There's sex with love

Then sex for the sake of sex.

If you involve another person in your relationship you have no idea if what started out as just sex, will be overtaken with love. Those kind of feelings are something none of us can predict or control.

Tread the menage a trois / cuckold path with trepidation.

You could loose the best thing that's ever happened to you for the sake of a fantasy that might not even turn you on when it becomes real.

This is a game for gamblers.

mrsdivine69 you are a very wise lady, I couldn't agree more - the phrase "playing with fire" comes to mind.

Some couples may enjoy the fantasy of a menage a trois/cuckold situation, but the reality could prove to be far different to the fantasy.

You have total control of a fantasy, but you can't control the other participants thoughts or feelings if you choose to turn fantasy into a real live situation.

Definitely a game for gamblers, who should remember the stakes may prove to be too high - and you can't turn back the clock if it doesn't go as planned.

Been there done it,enjoyed it.

Mammame wrote:

Well good for you, I'm glad you all enjoyed the experience and I hope that you're still having fun exploring the lifestyle.

I've had 2 cuckolding experiences with past grilfriends, one totally unespected and the other I kind of knew it was going to happen.

The first time I was completely unprepared and was too young to know about cuckolding anyway. I was just very hurt and it ended the relationship

The second time I knew she was going back to Wales for the week and was pretty certain that she would sleep with this Fireman she'd mentioned several times before. Well I wasn't wrong and she got back she told me that she'd spent the night with him after a party.

I loved her very much and didn't feel any jealousy or anger that she'd been with him. That was when I realised that I had cuckold tendencies.

My wife knows all about these two past Gfs and my desire to be cuckolded again but it's not for her and I can't see her ever fufilling that side of my sexual desires.

2 Likes

Just another example of how different we all are and how varied our kinks, desires and fanstasies can be. I agree with those that said there's an element of danger, of playing with fire and gambling, however that's what some people might like most about it! I think the key is to minimalise risk by making sure (as much as possible) that all parties are of the same mind about it.

I for one have never understood the whole cuckold thing, not even on a fantasy level. Imagining the missus with a "stud" or "bull" who has to pleasure her because I "can't" or am "not allowed" just hurts my feelings and my pride and just flat out doesn't arouse me whatsoever. I'm more open to the idea to a MMF threesome, but even that's like waaay out there and in all likelyhood will never progress beyond the "kinda curious" stage. But that's me.

As long as all participants are happy, and happy to take the risk - go for it and more power to you! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

my wife says she was just teasing my fantasy of getting stretched by some one elses cock and much prefers horny glass lovers idea from her post takes away all anxious feelings proves that you shouldnt keep on about your own fantisies the whole time guess she kind of called my bluff lol

I could never do it, even of OH said it was his biggest fantasy, I'd feel sick having any other man inside me, I know he'd hate it too though. Each to their own I guess

My husband would tar the other man limb for limb for touching me! He doesn't ike sharing lol. He won't even consider an thee some with another women lol

Cuckolding is a huge thing in the fetish world. And it's definitely not as uncommon as you think.

I definitely think that if this is something you're serious about, and if your wife is maybe not as open minded (some people aren't, that is not a dig at your wife!) then it could be a touchy subject to bring up.

A threesome could be an idea to try first if she's not too keen on jumping straight in to going solo with another male. You could slowly take a backseat until she's comfortable.

Have a MASSIVE fantasy about watching my darling wife slowly tease and stroke a stranger to orgasm but only using her hands.

Also ADORE the idea of her and her bestie fooling about with a mature stranger.. me watching..

Confident, Freedom, Trusting, Respect, Strong. Pleasure, Explore, Experienced, Adventure, Hedonistic, Liberated.

Weak, Controlling, Restricted, Paranoid, Frail, Unrealistic, Vanilla, Repressed, Negative, incarcerated. Confined.

Which scentance sounds more positive ?

HornyTom wrote:

Confident, Freedom, Trusting, Respect, Strong. Pleasure, Explore, Experienced, Adventure, Hedonistic, Liberated.

Weak, Controlling, Restricted, Paranoid, Frail, Unrealistic, Vanilla, Repressed, Negative, incarcerated. Confined.

Defonetly go with the first... threesome is probably an easier place to start xx

We're still talking about trying something like this. Time will tell and we're not rushing things.

HornyTom wrote:

I'm not sure what this has to do with cuckolding/involving other people at all? Surely the first sentance describes a good monogamous sexual relationship too?

Huge difference between a relationship that is not open to other people and a relationship that involves any of the words in the second sentence. And 'vanilla' should NEVER be a derogatory or negative term, vanilla couples are no less fulfilled than kinky ones.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

HornyTom wrote:

I'm not sure what this has to do with cuckolding/involving other people at all? Surely the first sentance describes a good monogamous sexual relationship too?

Huge difference between a relationship that is not open to other people and a relationship that involves any of the words in the second sentence. And 'vanilla' should NEVER be a derogatory or negative term, vanilla couples are no less fulfilled than kinky ones.

Interesting assosciations.

TY.x

Have you ever tried swinging with another couple. Maybe give that a go first, and see how you feel watching your partner with another man! Thatā€™s how it started off for myself. My OH was getting a good seeing to by this guy, I had got so excited watching them that I didnā€™t last too long with his partner! So while I sat there the guys partner went to get some drinks for everyone while I sat stroking my limp cock watching this guy giving it his all for 25 minutes before pulling out and cumming on her face! Thatā€™s when I realised that I liked what I saw and started to clean the cum off her face while he and his partner watched!

1 Like