Cuckold thoughts

Hey there! My hubby and I have been having some exciting and adventurous discussions lately. We stumbled upon this intriguing concept called the ‘stag and vixen dynamic,’ and while we’re not really into the idea of him being a cuckold, we find the MFM (male-female-male) dynamic quite enticing. I must admit, I might be a little greedy when it comes to exploring new experiences! My hubby has a fantasy of hearing about my past exploits and how much I’ve enjoyed being with another man. It’s all in the realm of imagination for now, but we’re slowly dipping our toes into this exciting journey by sharing our stories. Can’t wait to see where it takes us next!

2 Likes

Hello, could you live your fantasy? I’m looking to chat with a man who has.

2 Likes

@kitty4love24 hi :blush:. Welcome to the Lovehoney. I hope you are doing well.

1 Like

I would agree… The risk isn’t worth it…

Hello, thank you, you too!

This post is 9 years old so probibly won’t get any answers from the earlier posts.

There is nothing wrong with your fantasy and as long as all parties are consenting I can’t see a problem​:man_shrugging:t2:
I would say once it happens or happening you can’t undo that image, so make sure it’s something you want to see and your wife wants​:+1:t2:
I’ve had that fantasy before, but I only want it as that because personally I couldn’t watch my wife being pleasured by another man.
My wife has told me though she has fantasy’s about watching me having sex with another woman.

1 Like

@mrsdivine69
That’s exactly the nearest we’ll ever get to cuckolding or a threesome.

We too have the Doc Johnson UR3 Realist Dildo with balls which Mrs H will play hand-held with.

On other occasions, I’ll don the Doc Johnson harness and attach the Doc Johnson UR3 Realist Dildo and we’ll simulate a threesome.

This makes for so much fun and allows us to act out our fantasies without actually involving a third party.

This way there are none of the potential problems that can sometimes occur when a third party is introduced into the bedroom.

4 Likes

Many years ago my ex wife and I used to fantasise about inviting another man into the bedroom and it always led to great sex.On a holiday in Spain we were sunbathing on a secluded beach where there were only two others,local Spanish guys sat on the beach drinking a couple of beers.I noticed they were checking out my wife from time to time especially her lovely tits as she was topless.When i mentioned this to her she surprised me by saying if you weren’t here and you went for ice creams for us they’d probaly check me out even more.I decided to see how far she would actually go not believing for a minute anything would happen.As i rounded a corner of the path off the beach i doubled back and hid in the dunes which hid me completely from view but gave me a perfect view of them.What happened next quite shocked me,edited by mod She enquired if i had enjoyed the show and the fact that she had made my fantasy come true.I admitted some sadness and jealousy at how fast she had let this happen but had to admit it was the sexiest things that had happened to me so far and that i had come three times.She did admit she was a little apprehensive at first but that she was so turned on she simply could not refuse this oppurtunity.This was a one-off during our twenty year marriage but one which has been the basis of many masturbation sessions and one we used in conversation many times to turn us both on.

3 Likes

My ex loved to watch me being destroyed by other guy, and i loved that too, but it takes a special kind of personality for it to work… Jealousy is a big problem for some.

There was a compromisse between us. I could never be with another guy (and i never have) that wasn’t his choice. I could refuse someone, but i couldn’t choose.

4 Likes

Hi, I liked your story. Can I ask you a question?
After that event, did you feel any different from your wife? Did you keep treating her(loving her) as you used to?

I’ve been having conversations about this fantasy with my partner.

Tnx…

1 Like

Hi Kitty,yes i still kept loving her the same if not more,our eventual demise of marriage many years later was nothing to do with this day or anything sexual and on the odd arguments like couples have this was never ever brought up.It did give me a little shock at first when she stripped off her bikini bottom in front of them but when i watched as she started having sex with them it was a huge turn on and i did actually masturbate three times to conclusion as i watched.For days after i was on a high for some reason and proud of her and her sexuality.We kept it as a one off and neither of us ever strayed during our time together.We were 100% sure of each other and that is the main thing,anything less and it is probaly best kept as a fantasy.My new partner would not dream of doing anything like this at all but does enjoy some fantasising about other cocks in the heat of passion to send her over the edge so to speak and that is fine by me.

2 Likes

It’s seriously such a common fantasy, not at all unusual. I wonder if every man has thought about it at some time or other.

2 Likes

I think that is certainly the case.I know at least half a dozen friends over the years who have shared their wives with other men and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I still to this day don’t really understand why i was so turned on by the sight of my lovely wife doing things with two men only a husband should.When she told me that she had swallowed both their loads (something she had not done for me or ever did apart from unloading in her mouth a couple of times) it both made me jealous and also turned me on even more.She told me it was because she is my wife but that she was their slut, again i don’t know why but this turned me on so much and over the years was the cause of literally hundreds of wanks.

3 Likes

Massive turn on for us … he loves to watch me with my dildos telling him
How I am imagining it’s another guy or one of his mates he knows I think is hot … as for real …. Yikes

5 Likes

Hello. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate your honesty. I think a lot about the afterwards, what if things changes from his side, even though he is the one who brought up this fantasy.

1 Like

To be honest this is the first time I’ve met a man who has had this experience, we
Don’t talk about this with anyone else. My other partners would’ve never thought about this, they were actually very jealous and controlling. I think this is why I’m so afraid he’d stop caring for me (if we do it)

1 Like

My hubby has the exact same fetish, he likes a little humiliation, beinf told the other guy is bigger etc.

Haven’t done it for real, but roleplayed with toys

1 Like

It will be something which will take a lot of discussion and i sometimes thought what about afterwards but she was so loving and caring afterwards and making sure i was OK all was good.She even knew me well enough to tease me a little about her being a slut which she knew would get me horny.I think every situation is different and this is something that would never happen with my new partner and i have no interest in it happening,apart from lots of role play which she admits she loves.However,that session with my ex and the two guys,watching her take their cocks (both bigger than average) into her mouth and watching them ride her hard and rough was incredible.Regrets?,only that i could not get to her before she entered the sea to both feel and taste the sticky treats they had left inside her.

1 Like