Cuckold

Hi, I’ve recently been looking into cuckolding and was wondering if anyone had much experience in this that they could share? I obviously understand it can be a huge strain on a relationship but wanted to know how well it has gone for people that have tried it.

Firstly can I ask, will u be the cuck or are u hoping to cuck your partner? I think as long as both parties are fully open to the idea then it's worth trying at least once!! I think maybe involving someone random might be the way to go, personally I dont think I could involve a 3rd party who was a friend etc. I myself am in a similar situation, my partner has suggested we try this as he loves the idea of me being fuxked by other men whilst he watches/joins in and I must admit now that I think about it, its actually a huge turn on for me too. My other half says he wouldnt be jealous at all as I love him exclusively. I personally couldn't turn the tables and he knows that, I cant think of anything worse than another woman with him so we wont be exploring any MFF anytime soon lol, have u broached the subject with your partner? What would be your ideal.outcome?

I've not done a chuckle with my current partner but my ex she loved watching me with other people and I liked watching her as long as everyone has an understanding where the barriers are then it should be fine and enjoyable and fun

Nice comment, Kizz84. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'm polyamorous, have two boyfriends (they are not romantically involved with each other) and one of them is a cuck. He obviously knows I'm regularly meeting and having sex with my ''other'' boyfriend, but I avoid bringing in my other relationship to our cuck play. Instead, I have ''friends with benefits''. It's best to create clear rules that work for everyone involved, and that's what works for us.

1 Like

In the last few years with my ex I used to 'hotwife' or have sex with other men, but my ex was never there and didn't want to know any details, so it wasn't the traditional cuckold relationship where the man watches passively.

My OH likes seeing me with other men, but in a swinging rather than a cuckold way - he's usually actively involved. It's fairly common in the swinging world for men to like watching their partners but we have friends who are in a cuck as well as a swinger relationship. She has men at home while he watches, takes photos or films and doesn't get involved. They've been doing that for many years and it works for them.

Obviously the man needs not to be jealous and the woman needs to be a bit exhibitionist. From what we've learnt it works well for people with different sex drives who want to stay in a relationship. The traditional way of having hidden affairs usually leads to breakups. Needs lots of discussion though!

1 Like

No experience of cucolding but cucuqueen yes. In our relationship (long term threesome) there is an element of it as she finds it a huge turn on to know or see via pics what we (m &myself) are doing for sexual pleasure without her. Discussion & communication is the key, as it is to most sex. We have 'rules' and boundaries which we stick to: so for example she is happy if I send pics but doesn't like it if I tell her about what we've been up to that has to come from her husband, likewise there is no humiliation or degradation towards anyone of us. Sex & sexual activity is for pleasure and we see no point of one-up manship.

Peakcouple wrote:

In the last few years with my ex I used to 'hotwife' or have sex with other men, but my ex was never there and didn't want to know any details, so it wasn't the traditional cuckold relationship where the man watches passively.

My OH likes seeing me with other men, but in a swinging rather than a cuckold way - he's usually actively involved. It's fairly common in the swinging world for men to like watching their partners but we have friends who are in a cuck as well as a swinger relationship. She has men at home while he watches, takes photos or films and doesn't get involved. They've been doing that for many years and it works for them.

Obviously the man needs not to be jealous and the woman needs to be a bit exhibitionist. From what we've learnt it works well for people with different sex drives who want to stay in a relationship. The traditional way of having hidden affairs usually leads to breakups. Needs lots of discussion though!

You are one lovely couple I always admire whenever I read your post. Free and easy, so satisfying and there's no pressure and jealousy.