Cuckold

Hi everyone, how are you all. My wife and i have a very varied and exciting sex life, recently when ive been having sex with my wife i tell her that it really turns me at the thought of watching her have sex with another man. has anybody got any advice good or bad? any help would be appreciated.

we've talked about that to. Everytime we mention it during sex my wife always mentions that she wants me to suck another mans cock, this is the only thing that puts me off a threesome.

Im well into this. Love nothing better than frustrating my partner K for periods of time whilst im allowed to have many partners. Enjoy making him watch, but recently have left him in a cage in the spare room while i have sex. This does not come without risks though its allright having this as a fantasy but the real thing may be a different matter. It works for us though. Think carefully, good luck. X

Mistress D does your fella say afterwards that it really turns him on or does he do as he's told?

hi i have done this for another couple, it was a bit strange at first but they both seemed to enjoy it..... he just sat and watched while i gave it to her, they both gave instructions for me to do different things but he never touched me apart from to push my ass as she was begging for it harder.... although i did get some of his spunk fly over my back once.... all in all great fun for me as i was young and did not care the sex taught me alot and they loved it as it carried on two or three times a week for a couple of years....

Just be sure its what you BOTH want

I'd recommend pouring through Dan Savage archives for advice on threesomes. Basically it all boils down to communication communication communication. Which is pretty important for any type of sexual relationships, but obviously when you bring in edgey type stuff it becomes even more important.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?archives=all

Bi-curious13 wrote:

Mistress D does your fella say afterwards that it really turns him on or does he do as he's told?

He hates it and loves it at the same time, he cant live without it though, nor can i. X

Mistress D wrote:

Bi-curious13 wrote:

He hates it and loves it at the same time, he cant live without it though, nor can i. X

MistressD you are naughty

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Bi-curious13 wrote:

You know i am. X

Mistress D wrote:

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Bi-curious13 wrote:

You know i am. X

last time i spoke to you, you could not handle me.... lol

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Bi-curious13 wrote:

You know i am. X

In your dreams. X

Mistress D wrote:

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

maccess wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Bi-curious13 wrote:

You know i am. X

In your dreams. X

more like in yours... lol