Cum colour?

ok,wasnt sure how to title it

I know a woman when she comes doesnt have wee in it,and its just fluid...so how come[parden the expression] -if me and partner think on and use one of those waterproof protector thingys you have in cots..it can look wee coloured...?

any one else noticed or would you say what you drink would effect it as with men and what they eat alters the taste???

jeeze the things you think off when you cant sleep when partner not with you

To be fair, a lot of what people drink and eat can alter the taste and colour of the cum. If i eat onions for example, i've found that my puss can give a faint smell of onions, if he eats onions, his cum takes on a more yellow tinge and it tastes slightly of onions. It seems that the stronger the food, the stronger the cum will taste of that food. I don't know if others have noticed this with their partners. Maybe i should make him eat a load of strawberries? Lol.

suppose we wonder and ask those odd questions that normally come up in conversation so we draw a blank sometimes.....

that shoul dbe dont come up in conversations ...

1 Like

Pine

apple juice - in my experience copious amounts of pinapple juice leads to volume and taste

pineapple juice - in my experience copious amounts of pinapple juice leads to volume and taste

I understand the question. I dont think you were asking how to change the taste etc of semen, you were asking why female ejaculate comes out of the body clear, yet leaves a yellow stain on the mattress when it dries?

To be honest I have noticed this too, I am also a squirter and I have no idea why. I also did some googling to see if I could find out the answer for you but the google search only turned up some random bullshit answers. mainly: Its probably pee.

Alas I guess you have also probably noticed it seems to stain a different colour than pee does. (I have two kids I have seen the pee stains lol)

All I have really discovered in my time is that female ejaculate comes from the urethral sponge and travels out through the urethra and tests on this liquid have shown it to contain some similar chemicals as urine but it is also different in some other respects. I have also read (and know from experience) that it is perfectly feasable to pee a little during the whole squirting process (esp if you have a full bladder and too much pressure and letting go etc)

So overall I have no clue as to why it stains differently but my guess would be due to it containing chemicals that will dry a different colour. I mean if you think about it, most body fluids end up drying different colours. Also it could possibly be tinged with the same chemicals found in urine due to it travelling down the same path. Some people notice a feint urine smell too which i have read to be pretty normal because the urethral sponge releases the same chemicals as in pee...oh its all very unknown and confusing if you ask me lol. Another possibility is urine leaking during the whole squirting process. Either one of these things seems technically locical to me.

Anyway. buy more mattress protectors and carry on. I can never tell you 100% that squirt is not urine (or contains urine) because I dont even know if the scientists have a definitive answer to this yet. (Mostly they seem to say "Its not got the same chemical makeup as pee but its similar but we aint sure" except they word it better lol) What I do know as a squirter is that it doesnt 'feel' like I am peeing, the sensation is different (often I feel an urge to pee after and can completely empty my bladder for 20/30 secs, if I had just peed copiously over the bed then how is that possible? I dont think I am a camel.) anyway what I can tell you is whether its tinged with pee, or similar chemicals or not, it feels bloody amazing so get stuck in. Sounds like a happy lady to me!

It's a try one. It could be for a multiple of reasons - currently don't have my notes to hand.

But basicaslly body fluids tend to be made up of multiple processes and fluids from different glands and areas in the body. Fluids can be a mixure of not only natural body liquids but also dead skin, when may be released during masturbation - some glands only excrete when they are stimulated by touch.

The Skene glands which are located in the uthral area could possibly trap urine, meaning that as they glands release female ejactulation, they may release old urine too - though I'm not completely certain about this one.

Several studies have shown that it is very different to urine too, whereas others have suggested that it is a combo, with only a small trace of urine. There really needs to be more tests on all of this. Although, I'm uncertain about urine leaking during the act or note. We need more studies involving ultrasouns, dyes, and chemical / hormone level tests, but finding willing subjects who also have the ability to squirt (or even believe they do) is hard.

In the past when I've experienced it, mine has always been very clear and slippery. But for a long time it took me some time to work out the difference between when Iaccidently induced my bladder to allow urine to pass and when I've actually experienced ejactulation. Generally when I experience a female ejactulation it takes me by surpise, it's very sudden, where as if I'm accidently encouraging my bladder to let everything go, it's not so sudden. Urine will often come out like a fountine, where as squirting tends to be very quick suirts really. But that's just me.

I will try and find my notes... though I stupidly binned a lot of research last year when I was depressed. But basically it had a more in-depth look at the make-up of female body fluids and all the glands involved and how they are triggered. Even if I can't find the notes, I probably should research it.

And yes, get a bed protector or PVC mat.

Well i have to say i had been looking for a answer on the net searched for quite a bit but never came up with a real answer,I was looking because i was fingering my gf and she was really wet inside her pussy then it felt like it was a bucket of water inside her after i fingered her we saw a nice wet patch on the bed and mattress it looked clear it smelt of nothing,Next day though it kind of stained a yellow type of colour not that yellow just enough of a colour to see there is a stain,Maybe like a tea stain that would be close enough to describe it. Thing is its not from squirting its just pussy wetness/juice.

wildjezz wrote:

Well i have to say i had been looking for a answer on the net searched for quite a bit but never came up with a real answer,I was looking because i was fingering my gf and she was really wet inside her pussy then it felt like it was a bucket of water inside her after i fingered her we saw a nice wet patch on the bed and mattress it looked clear it smelt of nothing,Next day though it kind of stained a yellow type of colour not that yellow just enough of a colour to see there is a stain,Maybe like a tea stain that would be close enough to describe it. Thing is its not from squirting its just pussy wetness/juice.

It might be because it dries. Basically you know the stuff you get out of your tear ducts after a nights sleep, there's similar fluid produced by a glan near the vagina.... Man I need to find those notes. I know they are somewhere, as I found it all out when studying STI's as it can be a problem for women who experience scar tissue down there, resulting in discomfort. Because it has dead cells mixed into it, it will crust and stain. It's rather natural, and vaginal lubricant helps wash it away, which also is part of the reason vaginal fluids crust too, I think.... my notes where far much better on this.

Must find them or set a day aside to study vaginal lubrication once again.

Thanks that was actaully interesting,I must say though that when it dried on the mattress it was never dried in so it was crusty,Just a normal tea stain lol

none of this sounds right to me....surely some women just release more lubricant when they orgasm. If it was urine it would taste salty when you brought a woman off with your mouth.

lifebouy it is a different fluid I believe. When a woman is wet/turned on and having her clitoris stimulated to orgasm, that fluid released is different to when she has her G-spot stimulated and has squirting orgasms.

It is the squirting orgasms that is in question. They have been for years but not enough tests have been done to be absolutely conclusive about what that liquid contains.

Mine dries the same wildjezz. Doesnt go crusty or anything just like a patch with tinged edges like a tea stain yeh. and knowing that some tests (well they did some, not enough to prove anything) show that squirt contains some of the same chemicals as pee but it also differed, I cant remember how..PH levels or something was different from wee to squirt...not sure if thats accurate but just giving example. but still the liquid contains some of the same chemicals which makes sense seeing as it travels out the same path and it involves the urethral sponge.

Some people (including scientists or doctors) dont even believe it exists and reckon its just pee. Everyone has their own opinion on it, whether it exists or not.

I can tell her she normal then its not tea that came out of her lol

1 Like

Oh its definitely tea...see what happens is when you get us all hot and steamy our body brews this tea inside of us and when you release the pressure valve we can pour you a great cuppa! Just add your own milk

Thats great we love tea/GF not at home ill pop over to yours i have my own homemade milk.

lol in the words of austin powers....Ohh behaveeee!

Fluffbags wrote:

lifebouy it is a different fluid I believe. When a woman is wet/turned on and having her clitoris stimulated to orgasm, that fluid released is different to when she has her G-spot stimulated and has squirting orgasms.

It is the squirting orgasms that is in question. They have been for years but not enough tests have been done to be absolutely conclusive about what that liquid contains.

Mine dries the same wildjezz. Doesnt go crusty or anything just like a patch with tinged edges like a tea stain yeh. and knowing that some tests (well they did some, not enough to prove anything) show that squirt contains some of the same chemicals as pee but it also differed, I cant remember how..PH levels or something was different from wee to squirt...not sure if thats accurate but just giving example. but still the liquid contains some of the same chemicals which makes sense seeing as it travels out the same path and it involves the urethral sponge.

Some people (including scientists or doctors) dont even believe it exists and reckon its just pee. Everyone has their own opinion on it, whether it exists or not.

crust is the term, it's like when blood or other fluids dry, they form a crust. And it doesn't always go crusty, it's just the word that's sometimes used. I should've explained that - sorry.

I hear what you say Fluff and Nymph, but I have to point out that female lubricant goes crusty when it dries. Check out the lower part of your partner's willy and pubic hair after he's crashed-out for half an hour, post-coital, and when you didn't orgasm. I'll put money on it (in it).

Lifebuoy i think the women would know more if it goes crusty,And so far ive never had crusty sheets,Im glad as i luv these pacthes its a nice reminder.