Cum in food

Anyone done this before. Been a fantasy of mine to cum in/on food. Did it go down well and what food

3 Likes

You never found the book ‘cooking with cum?’ Honestly the pictures are hilarious. The creme brulee though, that pic gave me the heave :rofl:

1 Like

It would come back up before it got down if I attempted it :rofl:

2 Likes

Ya, I’m out on that.

1 Like

We just had to goggle this :eyes:… can’t believe it really does exist :joy:

1 Like

I am out not for me or the Mrs !

Spread cum on a pancake instead of butter and Also cum inside a cupcake :yum:

1 Like

Dont try and use anything too liquidy is my first thought. That coagulation may not be pleasant. And please only be consensual, do not feed other people cum they have not agreed to! Maybe a sandwich or something is best.

1 Like

Food, no. But had a partner who would ride me slowly while she sipped her wine, and then have me blow my load in her glass and drink it down. Good stuff.

1 Like

If someone cum in my food and I ate it I can’t say I’d be happy about it. Lol.

2 Likes

It’s a no from us personally but I’m sure it’s a thing.
But I can tell you a story.

The OH one day looked a little shell shocked when I found him sitting on the bed, I’d been gone for all of 5 mins.
Asked him what’s up and he was like. Something happened that I will never forget and is probably the grossest thing that has ever happened to me.
He wasn’t even blinking.
I was like I’ve left you here for 5 mins what possibly could you have done in that time. He’s just staring at me slowly shaking his head.
He’s like promise you won’t think I am the most disgusting human ever and I’m like come on, spill, it can’t be that bad.

There’s two cans of Pepsi on the bedside table. Ones empty and got a relatively freshly used as in…… last nights….condom inside it because we were living with my parents at the time due to renovating and it was a good way to bin them without it looking up at people in the trash.
The other is nearly finished but still has a few sips in it. Both weighed the same ish.
Yep ya guessed it.
He didn’t register fast enough and drank from the wrong one.

So not for him, apparently. Perhaps it was the shock of it not being Pepsi. But anyway everyone is different and what floats someone’s boat might sink somebody else’s. There’s no kink shaming in this house!

1 Like

Some guys love to play with food and also cum in food or on food…
if this is not for you - fine - but there are things/fetish out there.
You don’t have to understand everything - but try to be tolerant to others

I love that he told you though, even though he didn’t want you to think he was disgusting, bless him :rofl:
It’s definitely different licking it off a person compared to accidentally drinking it from a condom :rofl:

@JoCat
If we are going off his experience flat Pepsi cum combination is not a winner :grimacing:
Can confirm JO gelato creme brûlée cum isn’t bad tho :sweat_smile:

Haha you wee minx :wink:

Somethings are not for me and this is certainly a big NO from me.

Think this should be moved to, kink or not kink , section.
Its a kink for me and one im not intending to give a go.:nauseated_face:

Makes me feel like gagging to the thought of it but I know it’s a really big turn on thing for some :crazy_face:

1 Like

I cum in my ice-cream and mix it in and eat it. i don’t have a problem with eating my own cum anyway but it can be a good start if you are a bit unsure about the whole thing. after that you can progress to either cumming in your coffee or actual food.

you can even masturbate with a banana skin and mix your cum in with the banana that you cut out. it all looks the same so hopefully you won’t have a problem with it, and there will be no taste as you mixed it in so you can just pretend you are just eating a banana.

1 Like