cum in mouth

how do you manage to do this? i tried yesterday for the first time and it was.awful. I was really scared before but didnt think it would be so bad. The minute it started is shot into the back of my mouth / throat and my body started wretching. I couldnt control gag and vommited it everywhere all over my hand etc. And was a crying shaking mess feel so traumatized.

Hi PrincessPink - sorry to hear you had such a distressing first time with this. I do understand how difficult it can be the first time when you are not expecting how it will feel. I used to have difficulty with this too - but now I don't have any problems. It has taken me a long time though to control my gag reflex as it did used to cause a problem at first.

If you do want to try again - there are sprays that you can use that will help with the gag reflex as they numb the back of your throat and also are flavoured with either mint or fruit which can also help. Here are a couple of examples that have very good reviews:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21160

This type of experience can happen to anyone, so try not to let it put you off trying again. Some people though are not able to control this reflex, but many can with practice - remember, it was only your first time - so its bound to have been a bit of a shock.

There are always different options for your chap coming - you could always start by giving him oral and when he is about to come he could come on your boobs instead, which could also be a huge turn on for both of you.

Hope this helps Hun :) xx

So sorry to hear that you had a nasty first experience. x

The taste can also vary, since I became a vegetarian and stopped drinking coffee my cum has become sweeter. I can even recieve it myself. It stopped the sting in the back of the throat and done away with the aftertaste.

If you can controll his diet keep him off coffee and let him drink fruit juices for a couple of days before, pineapple is good for sweetening it.

x

We had a similar experience a few years back. My wife found it repulsive so out of respect for her I've never asked to do it again. If she ever wants to I'm sure she will let me know.

I know BrumGuy mentioned diet. I haven't eaten meat in over 30 years and get more than my five a day and that didn't seem to influence the taste. Although I drink coffee by the bucket load so maybe that's something to consider.

You also used some pretty strong language to describe your experience so if you're not comfortable then don't do it. Scorpious12 suggested a good alternative. What guy wouldn't like that?

We had a similar experience a few years back. My wife found it repulsive so out of respect for her I've never asked to do it again. If she ever wants to I'm sure she will let me know.

I know BrumGuy mentioned diet. I haven't eaten meat in over 30 years and get more than my five a day and that didn't seem to influence the taste. Although I drink coffee by the bucket load so maybe that's something to consider.

You also used some pretty strong language to describe your experience so if you're not comfortable then don't do it. Scorpious12 suggested a good alternative. What guy wouldn't like that?

If your not comfortable dont do it. You used some pretty strong language to describe your experience so I'm guessing its not something you'd like to experience again anytime soon. Scorpious12 suggested a good alternative. What guy wouldn't like that?

On the subject of diet, I've haven't eaten meat in over 30 years and get more than my five a day but my wife says my cum tastes repulsive. Although I do drink coffee by the bucket so maybe that's something to consider. Out of respect for my wife I wouldn't ask her to do it again

Wtf just happened.

[Lovehoney - Stephanie: I've removed the glitchy bits from your posts for you - how odd!]

I tried it a couple years back and absolutely hated it but I recently tried again and I found I quite enjoyed it.
My tips would be to use a nice flavoured lube, some throat numbing spray/mints like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29543
Also, watch what he eats as that can affect the taste

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Wtf just happened.

I was wondering, I reckon even 'Allen' was wondering ;o)

Thanks for replies dont think taste is a problem at all dont even remember a taste. Just the moment it came out i couldnt stop the vomit reflex just couldnt breath felt.as if i.was.choking and it went everywherr after. face hands hair floor and i couldnt move was just in shock

Thanks Stephanie. Phew. I'm using an ipad and I've no idea how I managed to do that but I'm glad you fixed it. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

I have to say this....I am doing a bit of assuming here (Based on what you said) that it wasnt the taste of it that made you gag, but the fact it shot out at a high velocity and hit you right in the back of your throat.....

I have to say....most of us would gag at this! You are completely normal in that regard. It takes sword swallowers YEARS to master the art of not gagging when something touches against the back of their throat. Even then, they are only using a form of control to dampen their gag reflex...they still have one.

If this was your first time letting him cum in your mouth, I think i can understand what happened here...See, what most of us learn over time (Usually having similar experiences as you) is that it is often best not to allow an unobstructed path for his squirting right onto your throat. Instead, as he starts to cum, simply use your tongue, the sides of your cheek, etc etc to kind of..."block" any high velocity squirting from going straight into the back of your throat. Instead you want to try and aim the tip of his cock into your cheek/tongue/roof of your mouth...does this make sense?

I think I am quite lucky that my guy is not a high velocity squirter, but even still, one time he asked me if he could try to cum directly down my throat and I thought I would give it a try.....

IT CAME OUT MY NOSE! lol

Seriously, it is best to try and contain the spurting in your mouth, before it hits the back of your throat, because it is a lot harder to A) control the gagging or B) Ensure it goes down and not out the nose, if you let him spurt right at the back of your throat.

Alternatively....there is nothing wrong with giving him a blowjob until he gets to the edge of orgasm and then removing him from your mouth and stroking him with your hand. Not all women can stomach semen. Either from the taste, texture or it hitting the throat. There is nothing wrong with moving your head away at the last second. If you really wanted to be able to swallow at some point, you could allow him first to cum on your lips, then just keep the very very tip of him in your mouth (and use your tongue to block the flow from going straight back) and allow most of it to dribble out your mouth...etc etc....This is a good way to build up slowly, but don't feel bad if you just cant. xxxx

Oh and please dont let what happened scar you. Your body did what was completely natural. The gag reflex is there to save your life if you are ever choking. It did it's job, albeit not when you needed it to, but that is not your fault. If anything...its his fault, for being so powerful with the shooting! lol. Try to come together and hug it out and try to laugh it off as something that can happen to anyone (and does happen to lots of us!) xxx

Did he give you any warning that it was about to happen? Or were you just doing your thing and suddenly it shot into your mouth?

My hubby always gives me prior warning that he is about to cum, for me personally this gives me time to put him closer to the entrance of my mouth, so I can still swallow, but it fills my mouth instead of hitting the back of my throat. I know this isn't preferable for everyone, and some people like to have it as far back as possible to avoid the taste. This is my method though and it works for us.

Fluffbags wrote:

I have to say this....I am doing a bit of assuming here (Based on what you said) that it wasnt the taste of it that made you gag, but the fact it shot out at a high velocity and hit you right in the back of your throat.....

I have to say....most of us would gag at this! You are completely normal in that regard. It takes sword swallowers YEARS to master the art of not gagging when something touches against the back of their throat. Even then, they are only using a form of control to dampen their gag reflex...they still have one.

If this was your first time letting him cum in your mouth, I think i can understand what happened here...See, what most of us learn over time (Usually having similar experiences as you) is that it is often best not to allow an unobstructed path for his squirting right onto your throat. Instead, as he starts to cum, simply use your tongue, the sides of your cheek, etc etc to kind of..."block" any high velocity squirting from going straight into the back of your throat. Instead you want to try and aim the tip of his cock into your cheek/tongue/roof of your mouth...does this make sense?

I think I am quite lucky that my guy is not a high velocity squirter, but even still, one time he asked me if he could try to cum directly down my throat and I thought I would give it a try.....

IT CAME OUT MY NOSE! lol

Seriously, it is best to try and contain the spurting in your mouth, before it hits the back of your throat, because it is a lot harder to A) control the gagging or B) Ensure it goes down and not out the nose, if you let him spurt right at the back of your throat.

Alternatively....there is nothing wrong with giving him a blowjob until he gets to the edge of orgasm and then removing him from your mouth and stroking him with your hand. Not all women can stomach semen. Either from the taste, texture or it hitting the throat. There is nothing wrong with moving your head away at the last second. If you really wanted to be able to swallow at some point, you could allow him first to cum on your lips, then just keep the very very tip of him in your mouth (and use your tongue to block the flow from going straight back) and allow most of it to dribble out your mouth...etc etc....This is a good way to build up slowly, but don't feel bad if you just cant. xxxx

Oh and please dont let what happened scar you. Your body did what was completely natural. The gag reflex is there to save your life if you are ever choking. It did it's job, albeit not when you needed it to, but that is not your fault. If anything...its his fault, for being so powerful with the shooting! lol. Try to come together and hug it out and try to laugh it off as something that can happen to anyone (and does happen to lots of us!) xxx

A1 reply again Fluffbags. x

PrincessPink wrote:

how do you manage to do this? i tried yesterday for the first time and it was.awful. I was really scared before but didnt think it would be so bad. The minute it started is shot into the back of my mouth / throat and my body started wretching. I couldnt control gag and vommited it everywhere all over my hand etc. And was a crying shaking mess feel so traumatized.

Hi Pinkprincess, we are all sorry that as your first experience this went so horribly for you. All the advice you have been given here is marvellous. Fluffbags is allways full of wonderful advice and I would back up the fact that your partner has a powerful ejaculation and this has hit a part of you throat that has triggered your gag reflex. Once this has happened it is tough to stop yourself vomiting. This why you see people sticking fingers down their throat to make them selves sick.

Now for a little advice. First of all I hope your OH was understanding and you were able to talk to him about this. Communication is very important.

Next try sitting back and giving some hand jobs or watching your OH do it to himself. Take time and enjoy watching him come see how much and how far it goes. Then you can start to think about how you can deal with it in your mouth. One thing you could do is catch some and under less horrible circumstances, like this taste some so you can get used to how it feels. My wife and I have enjoyed oral all of our life together (30 yrs) and there have been a couple of times this has happened to her. She wasn't sick but coughed and choked enough to have some come out of her nose and running eye's. This was for the same reason as you. I have a large volume and big spurt also my wife mastered the technique Fluffbags describes. The other tip is when/if you choose do try again do it soon after your OH has come.(within a day ) This will greatly reduce the volume and ferocity of the spurt. Even after all this time my wife still does like me to come in here mouth if it's been more than 3 or 4 days. With a little more experience you will learn to tell when he is about to come, hardening of the penis, tightening up of the ball bag, quickening of breathing, increased moaning of pleasure and he may start to move around a bit. Try and wAtch his face most men can't help closing their eyes and their expression will change too. He may not do all of these but he will do most. One thing I must tell you that hasn't been raised and it will be hard to work on. As we men start to come we like for the first couple of spurts we like the stimulation to keep going, if you stop on the first spurt it will make it less pleasurable. Sorry, watch your OH as he makes him self come, you want to try and replicate what he does to himself.

Having asked my wife, the trick she uses is to press her tongue up against the roof of her mouth and my penis to close off the back of here mouth. Doing this she can keep moving. She chooses to hold her breath and catch all of my come wait till I've finished then swallow. She has swallowed in between in between each spurt but finds that not all are regular and this can have the same effect horrible effect you experienced. All so count the number of spurts he produces. This can vary between 5or6 but I have achieved 14. It's only the first 3 or 4 that are lots and fast.

Please don't be put off because it is a wonderful gift and can be greatly enjoyed by both. But if it just isn't for you don't worry you are not the only woman this has happened too. Like all other things sexual if you don't want to do it you don't have too. Sex is all about enjoying yourself. Good luck and keep postings

You can learn to read a guys body and learn to tell when he is about to cum....but even my guy takes me by surprise on occasion.

There is a much much muchhhh better way to deal with the "is he close, is he cumming" issue and it is extremely simple. Have your guy tell you when he is gunna cum. A simple "I'm gunna cum" will do it. This also allows you to focus on giving him pleasure rather than trying to look for signs. I have never met a guy who hasnt given me the old "I'm gunna cum" line...It's polite to do this and should be done, especially when just beginning (like OP) to give the woman a chance to pull away or block the stream or...yeah....It's polite to give a lil warning guys! lol

Lastly...I just wanted to say that some guys are spurters, some are dribblers generally....but every guy has the element to surprise you! lol. For example, I would not totally rely on the chance of him having less cum if he had an orgasm the day before. Some guys fill up fast! lol The amount of spurts can also vary each time and it is entirely possible for a guy to dribble out the first half and have a sudden squirt at the end.

In other words...until he has stopped shooting...don't trust the gun! lol

Fluffbags wrote:

You can learn to read a guys body and learn to tell when he is about to cum....but even my guy takes me by surprise on occasion.

There is a much much muchhhh better way to deal with the "is he close, is he cumming" issue and it is extremely simple. Have your guy tell you when he is gunna cum. A simple "I'm gunna cum" will do it. This also allows you to focus on giving him pleasure rather than trying to look for signs. I have never met a guy who hasnt given me the old "I'm gunna cum" line...It's polite to do this and should be done, especially when just beginning (like OP) to give the woman a chance to pull away or block the stream or...yeah....It's polite to give a lil warning guys! lol

Lastly...I just wanted to say that some guys are spurters, some are dribblers generally....but every guy has the element to surprise you! lol. For example, I would not totally rely on the chance of him having less cum if he had an orgasm the day before. Some guys fill up fast! lol The amount of spurts can also vary each time and it is entirely possible for a guy to dribble out the first half and have a sudden squirt at the end.

In other words...until he has stopped shooting...don't trust the gun! lol

As always fluffbags brilliant just brilliant. I tried to edit in the could just ask him to tell you. But my kindle for some reason wouldn't save it to the the thread.

Thanks for the helpful advice. I can't see myself trying it again for a while tbh. I literally couldn't move after just sat and cried but the bf was good about it he actually cried too and cleaned me up dressed me and put me into bed. I think probably it was a step too far and feel stupid for even trying when I can't even handle cum on my skin but I couldn't take the pressure of working towards it anymore just wanted to get it over with and find it not that bad... Typical. I'm annoyed that I seem to have undone my hardework now and I'm really scared to attempt oral again

Should just add to above that I've only finished a hand job or blowjob a couple of times before and each time was with a condom or something covering never really had direct contact with cum or even really being able to see it.

PrincessPink wrote:

Thanks for the helpful advice. I can't see myself trying it again for a while tbh. I literally couldn't move after just sat and cried but the bf was good about it he actually cried too and cleaned me up dressed me and put me into bed. I think probably it was a step too far and feel stupid for even trying when I can't even handle cum on my skin but I couldn't take the pressure of working towards it anymore just wanted to get it over with and find it not that bad... Typical. I'm annoyed that I seem to have undone my hardework now and I'm really scared to attempt oral again

Oh no don't be. We all have to learn everything in life this no different. Let me give you an analogie

You are a little girl who has been given a wonderful new bike the very one you have Allways wanted but it doesn't have any stabilizers. On your very first attempt to ride it you fall of and graze your knee.Would you at least want to try again?

Don't blame yourself it's just a very upsetting way to start please don't let it hold you back from enjoying your love life.