Cum inside by accident?

We have always used condoms as I was on the pill for a few years before I met my OH and came to realise it was causing me all sorts of health problems.

Hes never come inside me accidentally and we've never had an accident with a condom. He had a pregnancy scare in a previous relationship where she would have kept it (he was very young) and subsequently even in the heat of the moment he is extremely careful.

This turned out to be prescient in our case as on both occasions we tried for a baby I fell pregnant in the first week. Unless you want (more) kids I feel strongly that it is not worth the risk.

We do prefer not using a condom. Hes been contemplating a vasectomy since we had our second child - four years ago and still contemplating!

well all i can say is after trying for 5 yrs to get pregnant with my 1st daughter then getting pregnant the 1st time of trying with my 2nd you never know so don't take a risk....

titania wrote:

We do prefer not using a condom. Hes been contemplating a vasectomy since we had our second child - four years ago and still contemplating!

It's a pretty big and permanent decision so 4 years is fair enough!

Adx

Nope.

I think going bareback completely misses the point if you intend to finish in a condom. As others have mentioned it can be hard to control and pre-cum often contains sperm... and it only takes one.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

titania wrote:

Adx

This is very true and as you never know what might happen in the future you need to be entirely certain.

Plus, having access to the internet really does not help. We wanted to be aware what could go wrong - enough to put anyone off, for ever!

titania wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

titania wrote:

Adx

This is very true and as you never know what might happen in the future you need to be entirely certain.

Plus, having access to the internet really does not help. We wanted to be aware what could go wrong - enough to put anyone off, for ever!

There's a very interesting thread on it somewhere - can't remember the title though....

Adx

To me taking the risk is just too much. How can it be an accident, surely a man knows when he is about to come??

Firewolf wrote:

I can definately sense the difference, think Ill lay off the condoms by the sounds of it

Well, would you eat a sweetie with the wrapper still on? Of course not!

Malteser81 wrote:

To me taking the risk is just too much. How can it be an accident, surely a man knows when he is about to come??

Well usually, some times they spring up on you!

Also have to remember the act of trying to pull out can feel good enough to push you over the edge.

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Also have to remember the act of trying to pull out can feel good enough to push you over the edge.

=S well I just couldnt take a risk....... accidents can lead to hard mistakes for a woman to have to make. I just dont feel its a nice thing to do..... like playing russian roulette =S

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

=S well I just couldnt take a risk....... accidents can lead to hard mistakes for a woman to have to make. I just dont feel its a nice thing to do..... like playing russian roulette =S

I agree. I think it's a silly thing to do if you are using rubbers to stop little babies!

I was just explaining why cumming can take us fellas by surprise!

I hate the word "accident"...there are cases when true "accidents" *can* happen - but 9 times out of 10 "accidents" could have been preventable.

This is a clear example.

Adx

We had the condom split once when we were first together, but i was on the pill too so i wasn't that bothered.

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

I agree. I think it's a silly thing to do if you are using rubbers to stop little babies!

I was just explaining why cumming can take us fellas by surprise!

Oh yeah sorry Wanda..... was a separate comment and thanks for explaining what its like from a mans perspective btw =)

No worries! I'm sure some people are also just crap at self control too!

BabyH wrote:

diamonds wrote:

BabyH wrote:

We hate using condoms, but I have always been on the pill so its not been an issue. However, the pill was fucking up my monthly quite badly so I came off it.

We still had sex without condoms and he just came all over me instead. There were a few scares, after, well to be honest, I kinda begged him to come inside me, cos it feels so much better! But we were a-ok.

you do know you can still get preggers even though he doesnt cum inside you, there is some sperm in pre cum...

Dxx

It is possible, but not actually probable.

Not probable but this counts as the withdrawal method and there are more concerns than just pre-ejaculate. Starting to come without realising for example. Withdrawal as contraception is 70% effective. Great if that's enough for you....

To be honest I don't think precum does contain semen at all but regardless it's still a stupid risk to make.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12762415?dopt=Abstract

Muz333 wrote:

To be honest I don't think precum does contain semen at all but regardless it's still a stupid risk to make.

There might not be sperm in the fluid produced produced by the Cowper glad but there could easily be residual sperm in the urethra. This article is about the results of pretty small study (five patients) in an obscure gynae department in Israel .... not sure how convinced I am by the reliability at all!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

There might not be sperm in the fluid produced produced by the Cowper glad but there could easily be residual sperm in the urethra. This article is about the results of pretty small study (five patients) in an obscure gynae department in Israel .... not sure how convinced I am by the reliability at all!

xxKPxx

Kitty is right - it does not contain it as such, but if you have had ejaculated previously and not urinated since then there can be remaining semen. I don't think the main risk comes from the pre-come, more from the withdrawal method itself.

We started off using condoms, never had one split. I then moved to the mini pill, didnt work for me, hormones all over the place. Now I have a IUD and he uses condoms in the middle of the month as a back up when I am most fertile. He sometimes cums inside me, but sometimes I find myself really sensetive afterwards and so usually it does on me or when I am giving oral.

Personally its not worth the risk of getting pregnant for both me and the OH so I would never not use contraception. I do want kids, but I am only 19 and I still live at home, in 5 years or something and when we have our own place then deffinatley, but I dont want an unplanned pregnancy. Besides, my mum said that shes pretty laid back with the whole sex thing but if I do get pregnant then I would have to leave home. There are enough choices of contraception out there for people not to get pregnant. Yes I know it happens sometimes but not often. Also the withdrawal method is not contraception!

Sorry rant over! LOl!

Final note, always use condoms unless you have both been checked and you completely trust each other, we got ourselves checked and we trust each other. You dont want stds etc.