Cum inside by accident?

I Take the mini pill now (only very recently as i live with my mum and she had a heart attack so her periods were all over the place and as we were very in sync mine became eratic so i went on the pill to level myself out!)

anyway i take the mini pill and we use the withdrawal method as well.

i understand the withdrawal method alone is not suitable contraception but as i'm on the mini pill as well i see no problem!

We do still use condoms on occasion as well, especially recently as i've just changed from THE pill to the mini pill, so only just got into a pattern, but hopefully i will be staying on the mini pill and we can then know where we stand!

VW x

KittyPurry wrote:

There might not be sperm in the fluid produced produced by the Cowper glad but there could easily be residual sperm in the urethra. This article is about the results of pretty small study (five patients) in an obscure gynae department in Israel .... not sure how convinced I am by the reliability at all!

xxKPxx

Yeah, I know, that was the first article that came up in google as I couldn't be bothered doing actual research. I just remember this being mentioned and I know residual sperm may be present already. ;)

i wouldn't risk it unless you want kids, i thought this method worked and was fool proof then fell pregnant with twins.

I have gone bareback for a while now, on the pill and no scares as yet!

holdenmcgroin wrote:

i wouldn't risk it unless you want kids, i thought this method worked and was fool proof then fell pregnant with twins.

Thats unexpected, were you pleased?

occhiverdi wrote:

I wouldnt say that was particually bareback as I am pretty sure the pill is stastically better than condoms if they are both used right.

I am not meaning to sound rude, but to the people that use the withdrawal method, why?

occhiverdi wrote:

I wouldnt say that was particually bareback as I am pretty sure the pill is stastically better than condoms if they are both used right.

I am not meaning to sound rude, but to the people that use the withdrawal method, why?

I suppose, although its not really recommended unless you know hes clean!! I am a huge fan of regular STI checks... (ok teacher talk over!) ..... I suffer from PCOS so its a low chance of falling preggers anyway *hehe*

funnily I have more and more girlfriends who are using the pill instead of condoms while years ago we were so pro condom! (im 30!) , personally I wouldnt do it any other way ;)

My OH was on the pill for a few years so had no need for condoms but she has stopped taking it now. We tried condoms but don't feel right so just making sure I pull out in time. Not the safest method granted.

jay2010 wrote:

My OH was on the pill for a few years so had no need for condoms but she has stopped taking it now. We tried condoms but don't feel right so just making sure I pull out in time. Not the safest method granted.

Erggggg, just hope you dont have any accidents hey jay? =S

Personally if I got pregnant again, well I really wouldnt WANT to be in that situation tbh. Terminations are painful and mentaly traumatic and I just couldnt cope having another child.

jay2010 wrote:

Erggggg, just hope you dont have any accidents hey jay? =S

Personally if I got pregnant again, well I really wouldnt WANT to be in that situation tbh. Terminations are painful and mentaly traumatic and I just couldnt cope having another child.

Thanks for concern Malteser x OH is gettin broody though so maybe an 'accident' is the push we need x

broody and having a kid is two different situations....

true - but we both see ourselves havin kids and we are at the stage where we want them but just need that final push

occhiverdi wrote:

Ok am I wrong but doesnt Broody mean u want kids??

I think she means wanting kids and then the realisation of havin kid could be different but by definitions, ur right Malt lol

Malteser81 wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Want but not necessarily practical.

I'm broody, would love a baby, but it just wouldn't make an ounce of sense so I don't "want" one, but I "want" one, if that makes sense.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Want but not necessarily practical.

I'm broody, would love a baby, but it just wouldn't make an ounce of sense so I don't "want" one, but I "want" one, if that makes sense.

Adx

yeah it does And hun. U want one when its right for the both of you=)

jay2010 wrote:

Thanks for concern Malteser x OH is gettin broody though so maybe an 'accident' is the push we need x

Just the story to tell the babe when it's born...

Malteser81 wrote:

yeah it does And hun. U want one when its right for the both of you=)

And for the potential baby :)

Adx

headsouth wrote:

jay2010 wrote:

true - but we both see ourselves havin kids and we are at the stage where we want them but just need that final push

I can appreciate things like this. We decided we approved of having children in the near future, but never really *tried* for it, just got deliberately very very slack at avoiding it.

Yes..... that was the point I was kinda trying to say lol

Yeah I know broody means u want them... I did mean wanting and having are two different situations, I want one but knowing if I was to "have one" ... wouldnt be the best...

i also dont want a child who I could aptly name "oopsie"