Cum inside

Pre these blooming lockdowns I would always cum inside OH but as she has not been able to get a script for the pill no matter how hard she has tried, it has been in a condom or pulled out and cum over her boobs or tummy as she is not a lover of receiving facials.

We like variety so it’s a surprise where my mans juice end up. He either fills me up or pulls out to shower me, depending upon position, on stomach, bum, back, vulva, breasts or neck. He then will sometimes lick it off me which is so loving. When giving him a BJ I surprise him by swallowing or shooting it in my face and sometimes giving him a snowball.

4 Likes

Just an idea as a friend of mine uses it she gets her script from an online pharmacy… answers a few questions and get it delivered no bother

2 Likes

I like it when she holds her panties open and I get to finish inside them then she wears them now that is hot

3 Likes

Inside always, we used to try different places, face, mouth, tummy, butt but it never really did anything for me, if a partner asked for somewhere else then that’s fine, it’s about them too but personal preference is inside without a doubt! It just feels incredible!

2 Likes

@Chosen-one O don’t remind me of that one, my ex loved that especially if she was going out without me, as she would say she has a bit of me with her at all times.

2 Likes

Now this is a major sticky, sorry sticking point for us!!
My OH will happily take my cum in her mouth and even swallow it but when it comes to sex she hates the mess, for her it ruins it having to run to loo to clean herself up, she also at the point it won’t stay in anymore so she hates the thought of wet patches in the bed. And as for anal sex there is no way in hell she’ll allow me to cum up there!!
So due to this I still wear condoms even though I had the blue brick treatment 14 years ago!!
I occasionally am allowed to cum in her pussy but that’s on the odd occasion. It’s one of those things I would love to do and to get rid of the condoms but I’ve cum to accept it because the list of depraved stuff she does for me I feel it’s the least I can do.

2 Likes

For us, anything goes! She loves to feel me pump her full. I think her greatest joy is feeling the anticipation of my cock getting ready to explode in her. If I’m masturbating, she loves to play with my cum on my tummy and chest. If I pull out and cum on her, she makes me lick it up and share. We Love cum!

5 Likes

My partner isn’t a massive fan of cum inside but I think is getting better! The other night after I finished inside I went on to eat her out a bit then went back in for sloppy seconds! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Definitely inside! Love the feeling of him cumming inside me. :grin:

@Scottishfunk - I didn’t get on with the pill either, feel much better without it. If your wife hasn’t already looked into it - might be worth looking up the fertility awareness method (taught for free on nhs)- used correctly it is supposed to be as effective as the pill, personally I am much more careful than the method allows and use condoms most of the time anyway, it’s just a little extra reassurance. She’s probably already looked at it but thought I’d mention it just in case! :blush:

For us, OH loves the final few thrusts before I cum inside her. Then it’s simple case of few wipes of tissue, snuggle, kiss and of to sleep. She use to nip to bathroom, now doesn’t bother. Feeling of it running down her leg sometimes makes her ask for seconds. I snoring by that stage lol :joy:

4 Likes

Back when my wife was active she had little preference . Suck me dry during a blowjob , or across her tits or stomach . If I came in her it was my job to lick her clean , which I enjoyed very much . Always liked a load of cum across her tanned body during the summer !

2 Likes

I 99% of the time cum inside of my wife. It’s a very rare occasion that’s I’ll cum on her tits or ass. Less clean up when it’s inside of her :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

As the wife and I don’t want anymore kids.
And we don’t use protection.
The wife is quite happy for me to Cum anywhere just not inside her

What’s a snowball?

Advcaat and lemonade :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

In me. On me. All around me.

But I get a real thrill from it running back out of me and playing with it… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::drooling_face:

17 Likes

Anywhere but in my hair. :rofl:

3 Likes

I love when a partner cums inside me! No rushing off either, kinda like the feeling of it doing its thing :drooling_face::drooling_face: I’ve been on the implant a long time so don’t use condoms with boyfriends. Never really had a guy that’s wanted to experiment with finishing in different places, but I’m definitely open to it!

5 Likes

Snowball…When someone takes your cum in their mouth and feeds it back to you with a kiss

6 Likes