Cum inside

edited by mod

2 Likes

It’s a mix for us, sometimes inside but she’s not a fan of the running to the toilet / dripping etc. :grinning: She does love to see me finish and loves it on her tummy or boobs so most of the time its pull out to finish on her.

It’s difficult for us as we both still live with parents so privacy is difficult to get for sex. Most of the time the best we can manage is a handjob and he usually cums in a condom so there is no mess to clean up.

My wife loves me to cum inside her but neither of us are huge fans of loads of juice everywhere to be honest. She doesn’t much like the taste normally but every now and then when she’s feeling mucky then she likes a facial (I drink pineapple juice for a day or so beforehand as apparently it tastes better).
A few weeks back I had her ballgagged for sex and she finished me with a blowjob, cumming in her mouth and then putting the gag back in and licking her to orgasm while her mouth was full of cum and she was unable to clean her mouth out because of the gag. It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing which we both found quite hot.

1 Like

I love it when my partner cums inside me, it feels hot and lovely. Normally I can feel it building up and it sets me off then. He likes to cum over himself too but it doesn’t do anything for me I just prefer it inside :grin:

3 Likes

9 times out of 10 he finishes inside me which I love

Pack of wipes in the bedside drawers to prevent having to do a waddle to the bathroom and keeps the intimacy!

2 Likes

Most of the time I cum inside my wife but I do occasionally like to paint her ass and back with it when doggy style. Or finish on her tits when on top. I find it so hot seeing her covered in cum, wish I could have an even bigger load.

1 Like

Personally I prefer to pull out, I find it way to sensitive when I leave it in

1 Like

Generally I always tend to cum inside. Not sure there’s a specific reason, think it’s just a force of habit that we’ve always done it like that and so carry on. Occasionally my OH will wank me off and I’ll cum on my leg.

Always used to cum inside the misses and she loved it but didn’t enjoy doing the waddle to the toilet while cupping herself after lol. Since having a child and her not wanting to go back on the pill we’ve been using condoms since :tired_face: i am planning on getting the snip but it’s a massive decision. Can’t wait to shoot it back in her again lol.

1 Like

Hubby has cummed on my face, mouth and boob’s, but we both prefer it when he cums deep inside me, I love the feeling of it inside of me, and I’ll keep it there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (just one of my kink’s)

4 Likes

Up until recently it had always been in my OH,

Now we have started playing with on the outside… Just last night we went about finishing on her face and it was met with great excitement by both parties…

1 Like

I may be weird, but it feels so good when he cums inside me, it really turns me on and makes me climax even harder. I don’t run to the toilet to dispose of the deposit either. My Mom said to lay on your back for 20/30 minutes after he cums in you if you want to get pregnant. I wouldn’t mind, so I wait and we lay next to each other and talk. Then we take a shower together for a steamy round 2, lol! :shower::bathtub:

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife - me too!!! Glad I am not alone, lol

2 Likes

We’ve done that a few times just layed there, and turns into another session in the shower lol

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife - I love a good shower session! :shower::grin:

1 Like

I do too, and especially if he surprises me, I’m already under the shower and he comes up behind me and just goes for it

1 Like

Ohhh yeah! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Just glad I’ve got a bath mat down :rofl:

Lol!! We use one of those shower seats for taking a shower sitting down, there are a lot of things you can do with one of those! :grin:

1 Like