Cum on Face

How does everyone actually feel about having someone cum on their face?

6 Likes

Male here, I would not be comfortable about cumming on a ladies face, in some ways would find it disrespectful to her unless she specifically requested it.

6 Likes

I prefer shooting my cum in her mouth not necessarily allover her face. But I love it when she is giving me a BJ or she is jerking me off she is waiting there with her mouth open and I cum in and around her mouth, that is so hot and then I love to cumkiss/snowball afterwards and we both swallow

Sometimes I try shoot my load in my own mouth, but most of the time it is in my mouth and over my face, I like it when it happens

7 Likes

Im ok with it, if the mood takes us.

No difference in my mind to Cumming on any other part of me.

13 Likes

Never experienced it but guess 50/50 for me depending on my mood

2 Likes

I feel the same aand i know its something my OH would never want me to do

2 Likes

It depends on how turned on i am, if I’m really turned on then yes it doesn’t bother me and i will enjoy him doing it.

9 Likes

The missus is against it. Got cum in her hair, she shouted at me and we never did it again :rofl:

2 Likes

We’ve done it a few times. Depending on how turned on and how dirty we want to be.
One time we did it in the shower, I was performing oral on him, I knew he was close so I took over with my hand, and let him unload on my face, and got some on my boobs.

10 Likes

I’m female by the way.

I agree - it depends on my mood. I never really mind, I normally let my OH cum where he wants, wherever the moment takes him but I understand why people don’t like giving it or receiving it.

Never in hair or eyes though!!

6 Likes

I prefer it in my mouth or beside my mouth, away from my eyes for sure though.

9 Likes

My ex loved it, she loved the feeling and the warmth.

I think it can be disrespectful if the person receiving doesn’t like it.

5 Likes

I’ve let my hubby unload on my face a couple times just depends how horny your feeling xxx

2 Likes

Definitely keep away from the eyes :face_with_peeking_eye: hubby made that mistake once :confounded: and that’s why I get to do the aiming :joy: and plus he likes to watch me do it.

10 Likes

I was the happy recipient of my fellas cum around my face this evening. Love it! :drooling_face:

13 Likes

I don’t mind it at all unless it gets in my eye (learnt this the hard way from having to do an eye bath :joy: :sweat_smile:)

8 Likes

My wife is a swallower, so this never really happens.
I don’t think I’m really into it - I’d be stressed about the ‘in the eye’ accident that @Sophie01 had! :joy:
Big fan of cumming on the boobs but my favourite is thighs and bum :heart:

7 Likes

I don’t mind as long as it doesn’t get in my hair, I know it’s a big turn on for him at the end of a blow job :+1:

6 Likes

male here, i LOVE it when he paints my face with his load.

2 Likes

I always wanted to know what it felt like being on the face so we were always trying different ways for getting it on my face. I dunno i just like knowing what things feel like​:grimacing: I’m definitely a experimental person :joy:

2 Likes