Cum on Face

For my partner it depends how turned on she is…
Sometimes I cum in her mouth or over her face but rarely all over it - sometimes doesn’t always make it in her mouth :grimacing:… but my fave is shooting a load on her boobs and massaging it on them :heart_eyes: and obviously finishing inside her is up there too…

5 Likes

This is one of my definite kinks, and I’m a big load sort of guy too, MrsToysrus however doesn’t like it, and in the many years we’ve been together it’s only happened a few times, but we do plenty of other things that we both enjoy, so where I may miss out on that, the other things I get makes it worth it

1 Like

My wife gave me a masterful combo hand job / blowjob on Saturday night, after we had been having sex for ages in a different position.
After seemingly hours of pleasure / torture, where she kept me on the edge for I don’t know long, I finally came while she held my cock and was licking the frenulum whilst stroking slowly.
Due to the angle, and the build up, I ended up cumming in my own face!!! :crazy_face: :joy: :star_struck: :fire: :joy:

7 Likes

This has happened to me too , ever since then , love cum on my face lol

2 Likes

Ooooo noooo - it ruins my make up - lol xx

2 Likes

@pierce.b0517 . Sorry , just so i understand… you love it when your husband cums on your face, but you won’t let just anyone do it.
Do other people have the potential to do so.?
Or am i totally reading the post wrong.?

3 Likes

I love when my partner cums on my face lol , I’ve also had a facial off another guy while he watched lol , it’s a fantasy that came true.

5 Likes

@martyu155 . Im glad a fantasy for both of you was fulfilled.

2 Likes

Nope you read it right! We play with other people together!

7 Likes

Ok…that clarifies. I thought that may be the case.

4 Likes

Im going to ask, why @pierce.b0517 just asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Its good that you manage to get some fun with others @pierce.b0517 . Enjoy every moment.

2 Likes

Question this makes me want to ask … is where do you let other men who aren’t your husband cum?

2 Likes

Well if we are playing with another couple, usually on my tatas or his girl

6 Likes

Depends on the situation

2 Likes

OH can cum on my face anytime
In fac he can cum anywhere on me x

9 Likes

Now this is something that i love but don’t get to do very often as I have so very little alone time.
I love cumming on my own face and would love love love my OH to ’ force ’ me to do it to please her.

3 Likes

This is something I love to do too in my free time, I’m a bisexual male , my friend got me into doing this , she really inspired me to try it.

1 Like

Had a great session with Mrs. Val last night. After some PIV and oral on her, she wanted my load on her chest and chin. It was fantastic and all she wanted was me to ejaculate and let her have it. This is new for me as she is starting to warm up to non-traditional episodes. We move to a new place in October and will have a bit more privacy than we do in our current house.
We also have mirrored doors and (2) wood fireplaces so we may have some additional opportunities to explore even more antics!
However, I am al about giving her what she wants. It also made her super wet and she came easily after being warmed by me… It was fun and new ground for us!

6 Likes

I have no problem pleasing her if she wants it on her face. I did however accidentally cum on my oh face. She insisted I pull out and cum on her stomach, but the build up from foreplay was so big, it shot over her belly and onto fer face and into her hair. I felt so bad, but she did laugh and suggested I might need to aim next time. Lol.

5 Likes