Cum on Lingerie?

Many times we will make love with my wife wearing her panties/knickers, my hands tied, pulling them aside. When we are finished and soaked with our cum she will take them off and put them in my mouth

6 Likes

Ha ha Yes. As a male newbie wearer of female knicker/pants :briefs: Iā€™m constantly in a state of semi excitement :banana:with pre cum making my knicks :briefs:slightly wet.

Not a situation Iā€™m use to but enjoying the utter joy that wearing my own lingerie brings me :grin:

6 Likes

Never normally much lingerie left on by the time he is cumming plus i prefer it in me or to feel it on my skin.

4 Likes

Most definitely

If only I got the chance to :grimacing:

1 Like

I absolutely love the look of sperm spattered black lingerie whether itā€™s me or the wife wearing it,preferably both.Come drenched black knickers inserted into your mouth to suck clean is a treat indeed.

5 Likes

For me - itā€™s wonderful to cum over a smooth satin or silky material - my wife often uses her knickers to wank me off and itā€™s a pleasure to feel the material cover those knickers

7 Likes

On what was probably the second date with my now husband I was feeling quite horny and lucky that particular night so I decided last minute to wear lingerie under my dress (cami & stockings) . After a lovely meal and a few drinks we ended up back at mine. It was only when he was going down on me and my legs were in the air that I realised my stocking tops had a stain on them from my previous boyfriend. I was absolutely mortified! He either didnā€™t notice or didnā€™t care;)

6 Likes

Yes, I love to cum in my wifes underwear and she loves to see me do it and gets very horny by watching me.

No problems with washing it out.

4 Likes

Really depends. Hot in theory. Does my washing machine let delicates live for very long? Is hand washing a pain in the backside? Tough.

2 Likes

Nothing better wife giving handjob with me wearinig silk thong when ive shot my load she takes them off and licks every drop off

4 Likes

She loves to watch me drip through my boxer shorts after teasing me for a while and I love watching her undies get soaking wet while using the wand on her ā€¦. So we have a slight kink for this. Iv yet to find any stain which canā€™t be removed in the washing machine :rofl:

4 Likes

My wife often wraps my cock in a pair of her silky panties and wanks me off.

2 Likes

In my case, I discovered that my hubby occasionally finds excitement in using a pair of my old knickers during his self-pleasure sessions. Surprisingly, Iā€™ve discovered a shared delight in this unconventional approach to intimacy. It has been a wonderfully intimate experience for both of us, enhancing our connection and spicing things up in the bedroom

7 Likes