Cum on Lingerie?

Any members allow or even enjoy cum on their lingerie?
Any issue with washing stains on certain fabrics?

1 Like

I love cumming on my girls lingerie, I wear it when I masturbate.
She loves it when I make her squirt and cum on her own pants as well and she makes me suck them

12 Likes

Get it washed after, if it happens it happens

1 Like

It depends since I’m the one who hand washes all the lingerie!

I really don’t like it when he gets cum on my lingerie that is made of softer stretchy fabric, like most of the one size teddies and body stockings I have (like this or this) because it’s harder to get all the cum out or there’s more delicate netting that I’m worried about snagging or riping when washing. Also lingerie that has loops or studs are harder to clean if cum gets up underneath them (like this) :-1:

Some of my lingerie that has sturdier fabric (like this or this) or fabric that is slick (like this or this - most of my fierce and mapale wet look stuff), I don’t mind if he gets them dirty because they’re easier to clean :+1:

6 Likes

Most lingerie gets stripped off, usually at max only the stockings remain by the time he cums :rofl: Our washer has a handwash function so I just toss the lingerie in there and everything always comes out fine and clean :woman_shrugging: Though if I did handwash them I’d echo @PKH with those types that are harder/easier to clean :+1:

10 Likes

If it’s my wife’s time off the month she wears lingerie or sets that leave get her belly clear for me to cum on.

Normal times she wears crotchless items or nightie styles and I cum inside her.

It would probably be nice to cum on her lingerie, bra, knickers but not sure how it would clean up or if it’s worth the risk :star_struck:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t on my very nice and expensive matched lingerie sets but on my everyday underwear it happens now and again. Often sex is just pulling my thong to the side and he can be straight inside me rather than taking everything off and if he pulls out before cumming it will usually go on my thong and stomach.

7 Likes

I love cumming in my lingerie. I don’t have a problem with staining.

5 Likes

Yep and she cleans it and no stains

3 Likes

I love feeling his in my underwear (that I put on afterwards) feeling it just sitting there :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

If I’m wearing lingerie and some does get on to it, I get out of it pretty quick and just put it on a hand wash in the machine. I’ve never had any problems at all with staining.

6 Likes

Staining is less of an issue than drying especially on lacey underwear. It can be a bit of a passion killer having to rinse off smalls after the act!

1 Like

Never had cum not wash out and I’ve had my underwear decorated with it for 38 years…

Curtains…bedding…clothing…even cool wash delicates…

Just enjoy it and wash the next day.

14 Likes

Funny we moved the bed around and my wife asked what all the stains on the wall was? I said your welcome apparently I missed your tits and face

4 Likes

Poor shots :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Love cumming on the OH’s lingerie, it usually starts by dry humping whilst the OH is wearing it, the feel of silk and lace is exquisite, before it is pulled aside for urgent and raw PIV. Just before I explode the lingerie is put back in place and I release myself over it. The sight of lingerie in this state is a visual turn on.

6 Likes

Luvit when my wife masturbates in her knickers and then gives them to me to suck every drop out amazing

5 Likes

Curtains :joy: what was he doing ???
Or did he just wipe his knob on them.?:joy:

2 Likes

Thats a kink.!!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want cum on my lingerie …. besides, wouldn’t it be better elsewhere ??? :wink:

R xx

1 Like

I encourage my husband to cum over or in my lingerie as I always wash them after sex - and he loves the fact that I wear a lot of black lingerie and he likes to see his load over the lingerie and it’s better over my knickers than in the bedding or in my mouth - if you got quality lingerie there should never be an issue to wash it

11 Likes