Cum Preferences

So partners do you prefer your O/H to be a cum shooter or dribbler ? If shooter how do I ?

1 Like

Donā€™t consider myself a ā€œladyā€ but since my OH is a man with a penis, I feel I can contributeā€¦ it doesnā€™t bother me either way as long as he enjoys the orgasm :blush: Itā€™s a nice surprise when he shoots but it does make clean up a bit more annoying :rofl: Iā€™m yet to work out what makes him shoot sometimes and dribble other times. He assures me that both feel good which is all that matters to me!

You might want to edit your post and title to make it more open to all genders. Maybe ā€œpartnersā€ rather than ā€œladiesā€?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve edited @Tuck 's title to be inclusive!

As the penissed member (ha, no pun intended) of our couple, Iā€™m usually finishing inside, but when Iā€™m on the outside, I prefer it when my orgasm is more shooter than dribbler. Although, to be honest, if Iā€™m cumming on her breasts (either masturbating above her, pulling out of her mouth, or thrusting between her breasts) the dribble is easier to control that it doesnā€™t go up her nose or in her eyes. My wife is more concerned with volume than velocity, I think, so I havenā€™t given it much thought to be honest.

You might try some different terms in the search bar to see if anyoneā€™s written about this already. I donā€™t have any evidence to back it up, but I would think that doing some kegel work of your own as well as some edging practice so that you can build up an orgasm to a higher degree rather than just racing to the finish might result in a more explosive shot.

3 Likes

Typically a dribbler but if you read my updated posts on taste and consistency, there are some tricks to be more of a shooterā€¦ Mrs. Val goes more for the location of the load, so dribbling is easier to control.

More consistent emptying of the tubes and more water helps the load be thinner, but I canā€™t really change mine. I think it is what it is. I was trying to better the taste with some meal additives but there really wasnā€™t a real difference when I tasted myself so I think I am unchangeable.

I keep fit, donā€™t smoke and drink loads of water (and beer now that itā€™s summer) but the results are always the same.

Best advice I can give is edge if you want to shoot and donā€™t let cum sit in the tubes too long or it gets too think. Rotate the Inventory and keep it fresh!

1 Like

I couldnā€™t careless how he shoots his cum as long as it doesnā€™t get in my eye :face_with_peeking_eye:

Majority of the time he finishes PIV anyway, occasionally heā€™ll finish anal. So it doesnā€™t matter how he finishes really. And heā€™s not bothered about how it comes out, he says it feels good in both ways.

5 Likes

Love watching my husband shoot - he can still shoot over 6 foot - just love watching the base of the cock twitch and then watching his juice shoot out - love it when he shoots multiple times - just fab

5 Likes

as already mentioned, to shoot you must edge.

the longer you edge before your session the more volume and distance shotā€¦at least that is what works for me.

2 Likes

I have no real preference as long as my partner cums

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦he is a dribbler, Iā€™ve always thought it was down to control for aim.
Mental note made to ask him how he orgasms when heā€™s alone.

2 Likes

At my age itā€™s always a dribble rather than a shoot - but hey, I donā€™t care!

Itā€™s always pleasurable.

3 Likes

Does the orgasm differ between the two?

1 Like

A regular orgasm and an edged orgasm is very different. I have been edging myself for a couple of days, stroking in the shower then leaving it and going to bed, heading to work and then starting all over. Other than leaving some serious pre-cum in my boxers and an increasing sense of overall pressure in my testicles, this isnā€™t great fun.

I think an orgasm that is edged is more intense and the velocity of the ejaculate and the quantity may be higher. However, my daily edging throughout the week shows no noticeable difference. Session edging seems to be more intense and satisfying than purposeful non-allowance of orgasming.

However, on the contrary, orgasming by masturbation ahead of a sex session (no less than 90 minutes before said session) makes for a longer actual PIV or PIA sex session with a more intense orgasm but far less actual ejaculate in my experience.

2 Likes

I do like a shooter but think thereā€™s so many random variations to achieving it like some drink loads of water, others edge throughout the dayā€¦ and some even donā€™t pee before having a play as somehow it can help with shooting pressure or something. And then you get people whoā€™ll go a few days without touching down there, so I guess in all itā€™s like some mysterious thing to achieve with the right combination :sweat_smile:

No, orgasms are still great! Canā€™t remember back as far as being a ā€˜shooterā€™ but still having a great timeā€¦

Probably not gonna ā€˜shootā€™ again due to age and the fact that I masturbate once or twice a day?

1 Like

I would prefer my partner to shoot his cum onto wherever he chooses really if not in my I really enjoy it on my face or boobs but if he dribbles itā€™s also fine

1 Like

6ftā€‹:astonished::astonished::astonished:
Jeeezus

If coming in mouth she prefers me to pulse so it comes out as a steady long stream. If itā€™s over her pussy/arse or her face she prefers me to hold it in then shoot it out as a big load . We have so many pictures and videos of me shooting my load over her face.

6 Likes

Shoot. Itā€™s more effective that way. I want it deep and firm and raw with a pulsing finish.

2 Likes

I prefer recieving creampies so normally donā€™t know if itā€™s a shot or a dribble ā€¦ when Hubby does cum on my body or face ā€¦he either shoots or dribbles depending on how much recent sex weā€™ve had and what his stocks are like

3 Likes

Just a dribbler now, told itā€™s my age. Do miss the force of shooting though