Cum taste improvement

Hi just wanted to ask about foods ect to avoid or consume to improve cum taste ,cheers

Pineapple :pineapple: is certainly said to improve taste.

1 Like

@Tuck
This is a great subject and I have tried all foods to change the taste - pineapple is the best but removing meat from the diet will reduce the metal taste a bit

Also drink a lot of water as this will produce more cum and then it’s not so bad

Personally it’s still very nasty :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

Healthy foods, fruits and veg, no processed food. Lots of water, no tea/coffee, cigarettes or alcohol.

3 Likes

Yeh just trying to improve taste as I so want to achieve a cream pie clean up :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have experimented over the years and as everybody says , fruit and especially pineapple . Any caffeinated drink or smoking does not do your cum any flavors . What I rarely see anybody mention is spices , and believe me , they can make quite a difference . I have always eaten a mostly mild seasoned diet and as reported by women over the years have quite pleasantly flavored cum . About a year ago I finally tasted mine straight off the tap and it was not bad at all . I never remember a less than great flavor while eating cream pies while cleaning up our love juices over the last 45 years or so , with multiple partners . Of course it would also depend on your partners diet . I often warned my wife she had been naughty and was about to get a severe tongue lashing .

I knew a couple who had a certain “code” if you will… she would bake him a cinnamon roll in the morning and he knew he’d be getting a BJ that evening. She swore the cinnamon made his load taste better.

I’ve also heard the same regarding pineapple as many others have mentioned.

I cannot confirm any of this as my OH will not try my load no matter what I do…

This is funny and the only time I can think of that I disagreed with batjamboree. Kinda fun. Taste is what it is. Love him or leave him IMO. I can request the same to adjust the taste of your lactating milk or urine or g-spot squirt if you eat something different. Really? Do you really need to groom your partners bodily fluids? batjamboree… Rabbit hole!