Cum taste

So my OH have me oral the other day and afterwards she said that my cum didn't taste that bad, the only thing I have done differently recently is drinking a lot of fruit juices and tropical juices could this be why?

Has anybody else seen this sort of effect?

Thanks

Arronw wrote:

So my OH have me oral the other day and afterwards she said that my cum didn't taste that bad, the only thing I have done differently recently is drinking a lot of fruit juices and tropical juices could this be why?

Has anybody else seen this sort of effect?

Thanks

Yes that would be why your cum tastes better. What you eat does improve the taste of your cum. As opposed to someone who smokes and drinks a lot, their cum would taste pretty gross.

🐼

Yes, your diet and lifestyle can be responsible for the way your cum tastes. Glad your other half enjoyed it.

Fruit juices and generally eating a healthy diet definitely improves the taste. My oh is a triathlete and follows an extremely healthy diet......his tastes amazing. I'm glad your oh approved of yours xx

Me and my oh have not long restarted giving and receiving Oral. I can't remember what his cum tasted like before but I sure do love the taste of his cum now, creamy and sweet... very tasty indeed and I've complimented him on it too.

Thanks for the replies everyone I'll defo keep up the good diet and fruit juices now then :)

Someone told me pineapple helps cum taste better

I finally worked out that OH means other half !!

My advise is swallow quick and wash down with a nice Chardonay regardless .

Pineapple juice makes it tast sweet but you need to drink lots. Coffee and wine makes it taste bitter to some people. I quite like the bitterness but its not to everyone's taste.

Pantieman took me a few days to work out what OH was you are not alone

Second that OH thing took me like a week haha